Ways To Improve in PvP?

I would like to clarify on this post because its the one that boils my blood to the point it becomes gases, no, Bose-Einstein Condensate!

There is a back story to this name which isn’t from hollow knight (which even then, I’m the NKG person)

(Also, i didn’t read properly. turns out he DOES play HK)

Found under here V V V V V V

Like imagine you had nightmares every day, at the age of FIVE. And you trumped those nightmares. And all of a sudden, someone compares having nightmares at the age of FIVE and conquering them as well to a bug. Kind of a kick in the face right to him and makes him feel lesser.

Acting like that aint cool (notice how I used proper grammar here, when that’s not usually my style?)

Google “Inferiority Complex”

I would like to re-iterate on this point. When I say annoying, I refer to shunning other because you are a veteran. See the [[BELOW OFFER OR NO OFFER]] for more [[DEALS]]

Acceptable -

• Did you know i played terraria very early
  • i am a terraria veteran
  • i miss when i could mine wooden trees with axes

Anti-Acceptable -

• man people who werent in terrarias old days are verified losers
  • HA, you dont play terraria in its old days, you are such a wimp
  • im better then everyone else becuase i played early

If someone spams acceptable, they are plain spamming

also i have a feeling that someone will call my "bad speling slash grammer "" style stupid, unappealing and bad

I have a feeling a moderator will close this thread and I also think it will be Tejdxa or Popstarfreas

5 Likes