How Did You Come Up With Your Name/PFP?

how did you make that tag?

11 Likes

When you earn 1.00 credits by voting (1 vote on Dark Gaming | Terraria server equals to 0.05 credits) the Suggest tab in dtp switches into Craft where you can create a custom title/tag with the cost of 1 credit.
suggest

You can also get a random item in the same Craft tab where the more credits you put in the better the rewards are, but I haven’t tried that out yet.

10 Likes

damn… i still have to buy crew with credits ;-:

10 Likes

I got crew because I confirmed I had Terraria on Steam.

11 Likes

U think why i offered credits in that trade?

No one did. Its just worthless

Same))

11 Likes

Who told you that? I got plenty of great colors from gambling, thank you very much

11 Likes

heh, i did it;

i used my full first credit to make my forever title, besides, i hate survival, and crew is honestly only good for it…

10 Likes

Telekinesis? Entire build dimension?

11 Likes

dood, i honestly dont like building a ton anyway, and Time Warp is better anyway…

10 Likes

enemy gamer

13 Likes

enemy gamer is enemy gamer, always the enemy gamer

13 Likes

typical enemy gamer

10 Likes

this went so off topic so fast

9 Likes

mentioned sometime ago in survival but
the first thing that came to my head when i have to name my character for dg
just a simple gradient profile with a bottled water slapped on it

helfire ended up copying my profile picture to his version for some reason and to be honest i really dont like him doing that
(he even assumed that i used a browser profile maker to make my profile)
im sad

15 Likes

Name: When i started playing terraria, i choose name Simon (Its variant of my real name) and i called every single character like that like Master mode Simon, Jounery Simon, Gunlinger Simon… But when i was registering on DG i didnt realize i am going to register as Simon server.

Profile picture: Just Minecraft missing texture file.

12 Likes

The name Camelot originates from the legend of king arthur which that movie is based on, it might also be
mentioned in some other places but I only remember the king arthur legend rn.

Also if I’m already here:

Name

In-game

Literally my favorite track from the Terraria OST, but Eerie was already taken so I added some dashes.

Discord

Argentum is silver in latin and I wasn’t able to come up with something better.

Forums

Same as in-game but I removed those annoying dashes.

PfP

Discord

Phrog.

Forums

I wanted to use something other than Kermit here.

11 Likes

My original terraria run had the account name “Hel-fire”. Its based off of the Hel-fire yoyo from terraria. I decided one day that I wanted to play on servers. I wanted a variant of Hel-fire, so I made my name Hel-fire Arrow. Its either I thought dashes were dumb or it wouldn’t let me register that I shortened it to Helfire Arrow.
My pfp:
I asked Beetle for a gift, and he replied with the image as my pfp right now.

10 Likes

its hellfire arrow :trolleybus:

8 Likes

man helfire you are so popular that terraria made an item based off of you

10 Likes

The item was so popular, that the world decided to create a person with that name

9 Likes