Help me please, Hi, Im The Terrarian, 7903

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:You were banned from Dark Gaming | ban.dark-gaming.com/7903

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I think, i didn’t break any rule

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason
I was playing zombie mode when someone just banned me, idk why he/she banned me

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really want to play in your server but due to the reason that im banned, i cant play on your server, i hope ill get unbanned, Thank you for your respond.

5 Likes

You were banned from the server due to having impossibly high melee speed and damage given the state of the lobby that you were in; in specifics, on Round 3, your Spear was dealing upwards of 20 damage a hit on regular Zombies and Blood Zombies, with melee speed high enough that it was separating from your hand entirely. How did this happen?

6 Likes

So i cheated? Will i still get unbanned?

5 Likes

Oh, im really sorry T.T

5 Likes

You can. That’s what appeals are for; to appeal your ban if you believe your ban was unfair, if you broke the rules unintentionally, or if you believe that you’ve changed enough to have your ban lifted.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

I think my ban was fair, but am i still possible to get unbanned, i really want to play on your server.

5 Likes

Yes, it is possible for you to get unbanned. Refer to the instructions in my previous reply.

5 Likes

I think i didn’t follow the section 5 #1 of the rules, I am really sorry.

5 Likes

I also try to quote a rule but i dont know what to do next😢

5 Likes

Can i still get unbanned?

5 Likes

Again, refer to the guide on how to quote the rules. For a slightly more mobile friendly guide, refer to this post:

5 Likes

This is my quote?

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

I agree, and i wont break any rule again.

5 Likes

For all four? Respond to each individually.

5 Likes

1.Yes
2. I understand
3. I agree and I wont break any rule again
4. Yes, I understand

5 Likes

Am i still possible to get unbanned?

6 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

7 Likes