Gamingman is back part 2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No. As I have previously stated in great detail, russ ban me because he didnt like me claiming i was just playing the server to take away everyone else’s fun.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
It had been ages since I was ban and even if i WAS trying to be malicious (which i wasn’t) it has been months and I have changed regardless

6 Likes

bump since this is being ignored

6 Likes

bump part 2

6 Likes

bump part 3 (starting to wonder if im shadow ban or just being ignored)

6 Likes

bump part 4 (about time a mod at least SAYS they don’t care about my unban)

5 Likes

Apologies for the delayed response. Russ doesn’t seem to have been around despite saying they’d come back… a while ago. Anyways, there’s still one thing to handle in regards to the ban after reviewing everything.

This is correct. Though your response was justified on an individual level, a punishment of some kind (which Russ delivered as a kick warning) was also justified since it went against the rules of the server. If another player is breaking the rules (such as through targeted profanity, the case with Spl1t), that is not a valid reason to break the rules, and instead you should report the original offenders. Will you keep that in mind for the future?

5 Likes

of course. I was just a bit annoyed since I saw myself get insulted and nothing happen. I will keep this in mind for the future and I will not happen again.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

and general toxicity which doesn’t have a # but that also

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes
  1. yes
  2. yes
  3. yes
  4. yes
4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes