Gaining exp

Why does my sister, who just made DTP account gain level much faster than me,I’m stuck at 0 level and she’s already level 3, her exp efficiency is 83 and mine is 0??? She didn’t do anything though? How is mine 0 and her is 83???

And I had voted but didn’t get xp, but I did get lootbox

this is not okie dokie I’m quite jelly

4 Likes

You dont get XP from voting if you dont have XP%. You can use DP to buy XP%

5 Likes

But how did she already has 83 XP%???

4 Likes

I dunno ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯. Also just a tip, dont spend all your DP on XP%, save a few hundred so it doesnt drain

5 Likes

Okay thank you :grin:

4 Likes

Wait so you need atleast 100 DP for it not to drain?

4 Likes

No, but 100 DP is just a safe amount of DP to deal with.
DP drains pretty quickly, and once you have 0 DP, your Exp Efficiency goes down as well.

6 Likes

But that begs the question: how do you get DP with your XP% at 0?

5 Likes

DP is earned separately from XP. You do not need XP Efficiency to earn DP, and likewise you can be capped out on DP earns for the day (and not be able to earn any more) but you can still earn XP.

5 Likes

I need help There’s command For ability like
We use /ability shaman or else .

6 Likes

Type /ability to see all the abilities you can use

You can type /ahelp [name of ability] to learn about a spesific ability

5 Likes

Thnx Bro Ur Game name is 0re0 right

5 Likes

Yea, I’m 0re0

5 Likes

Me SlenderGaming200

5 Likes

But how I use in Mobile Tell me.

5 Likes

Type the commands I mentioned earlier in chat.

Use the movement wheel to use the abilities.

If you are confused about how you should use the wheel:
  1. You can drag your wheel downwards if the activation requires the S key (example: shaman requires two S presses to increase the health upgrade bar, so you can move the wheel down twice to do that)
  2. You can drag your wheel upwards if the activation requires the W key (example: you can do a double jump with telekinesis, but it requires an S key followed by a W key, so you can move the wheel downwards then upwards to activate the double jump)
  3. You can drag your wheel to the left or right if the activation requires the A or D keys (example: you can dash with the telekinesis ability like you do with a tabi, so just do the same thing you do with the tabi)

Remember that you shouldn’t hold the wheel in a direction for too long or else the activation will be unsuccessful.

Also, you may want to stop replying so much here. This coversation is unrelated to the topic and is causing too much traffic for people that are getting notified by this topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes