Flxxvs ban appeal for cheating

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I had speed hacks on intentionally.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I was blatantly cheating.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I would like to be unbanned because I really like this server, as it’s the best server for pvp and items. I really love the pvp and I regret cheating now. If I’m unbanned I promise to the staff and myself that I will not cheat anymore.

6 Likes

any1 gonna respond?

5 Likes

wya madeira

5 Likes

Yet you decided to hack on it intentionally.

Really? The ~15 minutes it took you to create this appeal after your ban certainly leaves plenty of room for regret, especially when most of it was probably spent writing this.

This doesn’t give me any reason to unban you. You claim you love pvp, when you’ve done nothing but hack and make it unfair for anyone else playing during the time you did. Are you sure that’s not the part you loved? If it is, what’s stopping you from doing it again?

6 Likes

I did decide to hack on it intentionally, but since I’ve been banned I’ve worked on movement mechanics and just getting better in general to the point where I don’t need to cheat anymore. I really didn’t need to in the first place but I just felt better in the moment which is what I regret now. And as more time goes by the more I regret it. I honestly have no intention of cheating anymore because I simply don’t need to. I don’t mean to sound disingenuous but I really have gotten better to the point where I don’t need to. It’s also a lot more fun playing legit now that I’ve learned the mechanics.

6 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

i broke this rule

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

6 Likes

yes, i understand what i did was wrong and why it broke the rules

yes, i can avoid breaking them again by not cheating and playing vanilla

yes, i 100% agree that i will not break the rules whatsoever in the future

yes, i understand

5 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes