Fiery Crags

Ye, Tejdxa told me that recently, ty

6 Likes

Do you have a discord?

6 Likes

nope, at least, not one i can use.

5 Likes

why is this pending, is it pasted yet @Tejdxa ?

4 Likes

I just checked this map now. Itā€™s too big. Itā€™s getting to around ~400 blocks

6 Likes

whats the size maximum?

6 Likes

ideally keep it around 300, up to 350 at max

6 Likes

ouchā€¦ resizing it might take a bit, I planned it out to be that size

5 Likes

Updated map picture, changed location of HP, MP, and ammo 1 & 2 chests and resized map to 350 @Tejdxa .

5 Likes

Lowered prices of Accessory Chests 4 and 5. Replaced final tier Flameburst Staff with Ballista Staff and buffed damage significantly to make sentry usersā€™ endgame weapon much more powerful and able to handle crowds. Should provide a nice opposite to Blade Staff.

5 Likes

edited map slightly. Ready when you are @Tejdxa

5 Likes

Day 1023842010 of Fiery Crags:
rebalanced some things slightly. The wait continues.

6 Likes

as far as i know u cant give 2 sets at once, split between 2 tiers these 2 sets and give 2nd tier cost of 1 so like

5 Likes

yeah, remember fungal fields? apprentice set comes with flameburst turret
first set is put in armor, second one in inventory, that way you can support all available subclasses

5 Likes

Donā€™t armour chests automatically place armour in armour slots, not in inventory ones?

6 Likes

idk, but fungal fields did it

5 Likes

That is not the case, I had accidentally created such a situation on Bio Clusters at one point and it merely overwrote the normal armor instead if being placed in the inventory.
It works on Fungal Fields since the Flameburst Cane is not a piece of armor.

5 Likes

oh, didnt think about that

soā€¦ how do I support both sentries/whips and minions at once without confusion?

edit nvm made a hybrid

5 Likes

thing that i said is only for armor

6 Likes

also whole Untimely Exploration keeps on this thing

6 Likes