Fiery Crags

lol i can go ingame, tp to me

6 Likes

Tested all the /sitem weapons and replaced some that wouldnt work. Onyx Blaster and Chain Gun’s spots are switched after a DPS test run.

6 Likes

gd reference in real life
(by the way is weapon chest not being planned yet)

6 Likes

wdym water

5 Likes

no weapon chests are mentioned there

5 Likes

erm… did you open the spoiler thingies i used to make the post more manageable to read?

5 Likes

ok sorry im just blind

5 Likes

ur a water bottle, u have no eyes dont feel bad

4 Likes

Why th mana SO EXPENSIVE

5 Likes

alas, Spirit Flame doesn’t work with modified projectiles, so now it is unmodified.

4 Likes

Is the hellstone in this map intentional? there doesn’t seem to be a burn-resistant item here until later, so players will get burned by the hellstone until then

4 Likes

yep completely intentional

4 Likes

U mean projectile speed? Its -ss and… Its sooo big. Did u test it in sitem?

5 Likes

Velocity is a better term for projectile speed, nether. And yes, I have tested every single one of these in /sitem. That’s the only reason they’re on here. That insanely high velocity is required to extend the yoyo projectiles’ range to enormous lengths. Even then, it’s only about 3/4th’s of a horizontal mobile screen, maybe half a PC screen.

4 Likes

Is it normal for tejdxa to not respond to a zombies map submission within the first couple days? Or did i get the format right and they are adding it or smth?

5 Likes

Maybe he is busy. Actually to move map u need Zombies Managers, but it seems lite Tejdxa also got that permissions. Try ask in discord

5 Likes

f

ok, ima see if i can ask legolas if they ever come ingame
problem is tho, im gonna be in Colorado for the next week, so i wont be online or anything lol

5 Likes

Legolas as far as i know is PvE manager, ask harmfulcrane or Solar

5 Likes

ok, good to know

5 Likes

Both have resigned from their position as Zombies Manager.

5 Likes