DP sources and farming:

So I would like to know 1: the best map to farm DP for in zombies, 2: how long would it take the average player to get 3000 DP, and when I will start getting to the level where I will get loot boxes. Thank you that is all.

4 Likes

Answer 1

These are all the maps that you can earn DP from by playing Zombies.
Pick and choose the map that’s easier. I haven’t played Zombies enough to know which one is the easiest. (I’d say The Ascension.)

Answer 2

Assuming you play 1-3 hours a day, I’d say a week or 2 at most if you constantly try to earn DP in those hours of playtime everyday.

Answer 3

I don’t know; however, I’d guess around Level 10-20.
You can always vote for the server to get loot boxes. If this doesn’t work, then there’s an error.

4 Likes

For the first question, Winter’s Scream is good for getting round 11 with multiple players, but that’s just about it.

Shadow’s Descent is a really easy and fun with other players. It goes fast, and I highly recommend this map to farm DP.

The Ascension, I haven’t really played it.

Miner’s Deceit is pretty much just a multiplayer map. It’s not good, but it’s not bad either. However it’s still not the best for DP.

Death House I’ve never really played it that much.

Winter’s Howl, Crystal Caverns, and Shadow Requiem are bad. All levels are pretty boring and don’t allow you to get very far in a short amount of time. Winter’s Howl generally is the worst map to ever have been made.

Devil’s Reservoir kind of sucks for farming DP for reasons I forgot.

Dark Shadows is an easy round 16 with multiple players and 1-5 seedler guys. Pretty good map to farm DP on.

With Cosmic Collapse you’ll mostly die before round 16 but if you somehow get to it, you’ll die.
Not a very good map for farming.

Cyber Complex can be fun at first, but doesn’t have good scaling and thus won’t work for farming DP.

Conclusion : Play Shadow’s Descent with multiple players.

Should probably split this post into a guide

4 Likes

I got to round 19 cosmic collapse. We figured out a strategy for how but then I made a stupid mistake and died losing the game

4 Likes

What strategy?

4 Likes

Don’t forget about Shadow Requiem, you can go up to round 12 pretty quickly with sentries.

You can easily get to higher rounds even in hardcore or (maybe) rapid mode.

4 Likes

Shaman warrior class and 1 ranger with no ability. Keep using shaman once a round and ranger rushes the 3 putrid scent’s. After that the ranger rushes for Vortex Beater and then chooses duel wield class. The vortex beater + crystal bullet + duel wield is insane.

5 Likes

So cryptic castle Doesn’t Give U anything
So I Played 6 hours
That was My problemthnx

4 Likes

If I killed EoC 1.25
And Duke 2.25
At same Type How Its ×150 Affects us that Multiply
Our DP with ×150
Or,
Multiply Our DP multiplier By ×150

4 Likes

Are you referring to this?

I’m not sure what you’re trying to ask, but I’ll try to clarify your confusion.
For each boss you kill in PvE, you earn 0.5 DP.
That is multiplied by the values listed in the NPC Multipliers chart.

DP Payout Per Kill

Boss DP
King Slime 0.001
Eye of Cthulhu 0.001
Skeletron 0.001
Duke Fishron 1.5
Empress of Light 75
Wall of Flesh 0.5
Wall of Flesh Eye 0.5
Every Other Boss 0.5
3 Likes

Srry Not EoC only Empress Of Light Will Multiply My
DP Multiplier
Edited : thnx For This Chart
But Sentry Glitch Isnt fixed Bcz two Times I crashed

4 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

To be honest, if Cryptic did give you DP, I’m pretty sure both banks would be empty by now

3 Likes

What are these? I’m still relatively new and don’t know all commands.

2 Likes

In the Zombies gamemodes, you can use /ability

Check this for information on all the abilities available.

3 Likes

I know what abilities are, but what are hardcore and rapid mode?

2 Likes

Hardcore Is when one hit instantly kills you. If you buy lives in the area where you normally get health, then you can endure an extra hit per life

Rapid is when rounds progress even if you didnt kill enemies

2 Likes

how do you get these?

2 Likes

/j z new -r or /j z new -hc. I think right now they are counted as normal lobbies or something, so it might not work.

3 Likes

They are settings for zombie lobbies we can currently access.

Expert - j z -e
HC - j z -hc
Rapid - j z -r

I think you can mix and match

2 Likes