DP issues from zombies

I’m not gaining anymore DP or anything. The last time I got some I was around 1700. I just finished a round of zombies where I died at the moonlord (he didn’t despawn during the new zombie rounds so we just went to the rift because even with our normal gear he won’t die but that’s besides the point) I went to check my DP and I haven’t move a single point.

I checked the rules and trading forum so did I do something wrong? Or is this just a bug?

1 Like

Did you check this Guide to see if it had your answer?

Bottom line: Some maps don’t award DP/XP, and there’s also a DP gain limit within 24 hours.

1 Like

I missed that. I mainly checked the trading rules, however I don’t think I hit the limit cap because 1. I’m level zero. The points were from yesterday and I haven’t seen today’s yet and 2. It was the only round I’ve played today other than the ones I got I started killed due to the moon lord not despawning. I don’t even have 2000 points total. (My apologies if I sounded matter-of-factly, I am thankful for your help)

1 Like

Do you remember what maps you were playing on? If so, check the table for the certified Zombies maps, see if they’re on there. If they aren’t, you can’t earn XP or DP on those maps.

1 Like

Reaching the DP gain limit is unfeasible - practically impossible.

Most Zombies maps do not give DP.

Also, this is also outdated.

1 Like

Yeah it’s the castle one with a lot of classes. You spawn in a red cave and travel up

1 Like

Cryptic Castle gives no DP.

2 Likes

Ah I see thank you. I didn’t know that. Do you mind sharing with me the link to find this info for later?

1 Like

Every onebox has a link; you can click Mathematics of the Economy on this post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.