Comment Frenzy

I still can’t figure out how to give people things. Is it the “Transfer” system that you need to be level 20 to get?

8 Likes

Note that every trade offer costs 500 DP.

9 Likes

I had a feeling DP would have a greater function than just being used for the shop. What are “Explore” and “Upgrades”? Are those also things unlocked later?

7 Likes

Woah, would you look at that. A random reply to a random reply to a random post. I don’t know how exactly Upgrade is unlocked but i’m level 5 and i have it. The first tier for all three upgrades costs 2000 DP. One of the upgrades increases the number of vertical rows your inventory has by one, another one increases the amount of horizontal rows your inventory has by one, and the last one increases the amount of special equipment slots you have by one.

(at least i’m pretty sure thats what Upgrade does, no idea what explore is)

8 Likes

Actually, you do unock Shop and Explore at a specific level, it just does not say on the
Trading System FAQ .

This post was created seperately from the original post on the Trading System FAQ .

9 Likes

Rofle simultaneously responded to seven different Ban Appeals a few hours ago. Isn’t that nice and dandy.

9 Likes

Normal damage is higher than max damage lol. Blanc changed both of them, so I don’t know why it’s like this

9 Likes

irbgoabo this is the 509th comment and counting whoop whoop halfway to 1000

10 Likes

Why one of my old posts in Zombies General? Regardless, that was a good run; I remember it well.

9 Likes

It was actually our run with ayane_cloud and TheName alongside some randoms.

We got in the pool so I decided to refrence your cult.

9 Likes

K 0re0 you can get rid of your description now, hooray!

9 Likes

I look forward to the day when someone goes to the post with the most comments, come to this one, and like all the posts

8 Likes

Just wait 6 years.

8 Likes

my gosh this place grew quickly

8 Likes

And now is dead

8 Likes

wrong, this place will always be active at least a few times a week

8 Likes

I got a sneaky legal plan to revive this Topic.

8 Likes

Is it… Saying something?

9 Likes

this will never be finished

9 Likes

Each vector (arrow) is rotating at some constant speed.

9 Likes