Comment Frenzy

But, hey, we still made it over the Never Ending Story post! That’s good enough at least!

7 Likes

This is a spam topic, can’t there be an exception?

6 Likes

I lost around 300 likes and over 100 posts.

7 Likes

Meanwhile while Never Ending Story starts to rise from the dead

Also, does replying to that topic give everyone in there notifications?

7 Likes

Wait… Those likes got deleted…

7 Likes

Check §0.

There is no dispute. . .

7 Likes

Only if you set the notification setting to Watching.

7 Likes

Well, it’s sad that our replies got merged but it wasn’t really all that necessary imo.

This is not a formal topic, being made for the sake of spam to achieve a goal.

Speaking of spam… the #bot-and-spam channel on the dg dc hasn’t been recieving any :hi_spider: spam.

…Nevermind!

I take this back to a negative level.

7 Likes

Almost half of the posts in this thread was deleted. I think this is appropriate for the occasion:

7 Likes

They should, this category is meant for the things that people want to put on the forums but don’t fit into any of the other categories, as the forums is meant for stuff related to Dark Gaming as a server; looking at all the other categories, they’re all related to DG. #off-topic serves as the “everything else” category, not a “no rules” category since it is still hosted on the forums.

7 Likes

Oh great… this weird new waiting thing has come into play.

I guess this “most replies thing” will be impossible or really hard.

Anyways, this post is a wiki so uh feel free to edit in whatever you want

7 Likes

So you can’t edit any more posts…

7 Likes

I don’t want to be bad, but i want to leave this here…

7 Likes

Man I was the 750th reply before delete

8 Likes

The purpose of this was achieved. Now you wait six years to do this again

8 Likes

The purpose was to have a frenzy. That purpose was just unachieved.

8 Likes

i feel like that is good enough

what do you mean by six years?

8 Likes

“Never ending story” was created six years ago. Following this trend, in six years, somebody is going to try to beat this post in another “lets make this the post with the most comments”

8 Likes

Yes, this post might’ve beaten Never Ending Story, but I remember a reply showcasing a post with the most replies on discourse.

We could’ve easily beaten that.

8 Likes

I made that reply, and it featured a thread from an Eve Online Discourse community.

Although it did have many replies, there are many Discourse communities out there, and that thread definitely did not have the most replies of any Discourse forum.

9 Likes