can two people come to build for a sec

7 Likes

Me: Clicks on "summarize this thread
Results:
Z(6)

6 Likes

Yeah

7 Likes

You can be EpicBossMan here, but don’t do it somewhere else.

I think this topic is starting to die

8 Likes

Alright, time to make this a daily log of anything.

First things first: my dad came back from traveling recently since he had to take care of his dad on an emergency. My grandfather is fine.

Now the most exciting thing happening is that my cat is going apeshit angry any time my dad is generally within the same room as her.

8 Likes

I see you put a bar the exact color of the Grey Amber theme, it doesn’t work on Dark mode. Instead have this image that was taken from an emote in Playirime’s Mansion named “:quiteliterallynothing:”.
quiteliterallynothing

8 Likes

Hmmmm, we will need to do something, we are close to 1000,just a little more… But tomorrow, i want to sleep now :f

6 Likes

same here i wrote one

i wonder who made the 69th or the 420th comment

Yeah i found them

6 Likes

Shaw Edino!

6 Likes

Fun fact: You can evaporate spaghetti over Undynes stove!

7 Likes

Winter’s Howl is an exceedingly difficult map. I think the best strategy is to initially use no ability with the melee class and 1-3 faith classes (depending on how many people are in the lobby, I suggest having more melees than faiths), close all the doors, and stay in the house, only sending the highly mobile faith(s) out to lure zombies over. Use the lava pits to your advantage by knocking your enemies inside.

Then, once you’re being overwhelmed, one person chooses the sentry ability. They spawn a nade just inside the left door, an emitter barely in front of it, and stand there swinging their sword. The other door can be open or closed. The faith(s) then proceed(s) to pick off the projectile-firing enemies, and lure out the bosses to be decimated by their immensely damaging projectiles, while the melees fend off the hordes to keep the sentries safe. Additionally, if you get far enough, you can add a tank sentry to help protect the nade and emitter.

A small snippet of the final run. We started with ~8 people, ended with just us two. Our defeat finally occurred at Round 21, just after it had stopped lagging from my previously mentioned Mystic trick.

Fun fact: I had an Aerial Bane with over 1000 base damage with vortex stealth on. The Moon Lord was the least threatening thing I had seen the entire playthrough—even the round 1 zombies hit harder than he did. Speaking of which, we both had max health (5995) and our own personal accessory choices, luminite arrows and Aerial Banes. Missy lost her Aerial Bane near the end, resulting in a quick swap to a Shadowflame Bow. I was, at my final moments, 30,000 points from the 667k Aerial Bane upgrade, which I believe is the final one.

Chairs were useful. Literally the strongest trick in the run was sitting on a chair to regain absurd amounts of HP in no time flat. Thank god for chairs.

The lag was immense—Missy ended up creating massive explosions out of thin air and getting hit by phantom forces, which I assume only she could see. Constantly throughout the part of the run past r14, random Aerial Bane splits would appear and deal minor damage. I considered it a blessing, as it would disrupt ranged enemies and smash some of the smaller fighters.

Anyways, good night. Hopefully this new strategy will be honed and improved to take experts ever-farther in the Mystic Library.

8 Likes

I think the first time I commented like that.

The post got flagged and deleted.

That was a while ago.

Making three consecutive replies is very sublime.

8 Likes

We need 852 replies to be double of the Never Ending Story!

7 Likes

8 Likes

Nice, Rofle is conflating a bunch of replies together.

8 Likes

I was scared for a second there!

Alright, I have a puzzle for everyone if they’re worthy enough to pass!!

Here are the Rules:

Red Tiles are impassable! You cannot move onto them!!

Yellow tiles are electric! They will electrocute you!

Green Tiles are alarm tiles! … They do nothing and are passable!

Orange Tiles are orange scented! They will make you smell delicious!!

Blue Tiles are water tiles! Swim through if you like, but, if you smell like oranges, the piranhas will bite you! Also, if there is a yellow tile next to a blue tile, the water will also zap you!

Purple Tiles are slippery! You’ll slide to the next tile! However the slippery soap smell like lemons, which piranhas do not like! Purple and Blue are OK!

Finally, Pink Tiles! They don’t do anything! Step on them as much as you like!

Solve my great puzzle at your own risk! No cheating!
Screenshot_20210312-102907_Chrome

7 Likes

It went from 700 to 573 replies now :thinking:

8 Likes

It was actually around 826…

7 Likes

He did this and deleted some image posts.

I guess Forum Rules are still applicable to #off-topic

Also note this:

7 Likes

Rip about 400 replies… I wonder when we will recover them

I never actually saw those rules till now. Except for #2

7 Likes