Being banned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: There was a link, it was Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, i didnt know the rules, and it was my first time joining the server i didnt see any signs that says the rules and i just go for it and have fun.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes its fair because i still hacked, and broke the rules, and the hacked that i used is god mode and unlimited stack of items

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because its my first time on a server and i didnt know the rules because no one told me and im sorry i wont use the hacks ever again.

3 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.
(Specifically, there’s something missing between Q1 and Q2.)

3 Likes

What is missing

3 Likes

Figure it out, you may have omitted it by accident when writing it.

3 Likes

You notice any gaps between Q2 and Q3?

3 Likes

Gaps? What is it about gaps

3 Likes

When you press the “Enter” button on your keyboard while typing, what happens?

3 Likes

Im on my phone i dont have a pc nor laptop

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that mobile devices have an on-screen keyboard for typing.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

Yes there is but there is no enter on mine

3 Likes

Sure i would like to know, all i know about rules in servers and others are no hacking, no grief, no spam etc

3 Likes

You need to ‘quote’ the ones you broke specifically as a reply for me to continue.

3 Likes

Go look at it i edited bit again and is quotes like this *

3 Likes

Again, ‘quote’ the rules from here. Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules

And there’s a guide on how to do that here. How to quote the rules

3 Likes

Ok i will check

3 Likes

Quoting is confusing when i checked the how to quote

2 Likes

In a nutshell, select the specific text, press the ‘Quote’ button that appears on top, and then a new draft would be created. Copy all the text in that draft and put it in your ban appeal as a reply.

4 Likes

I understand now i double checked the how to quote thank you for sharing the link

3 Likes