Being banned

Did i do it right this time

4 Likes

Proper quote please, and as a reply and not an edit

5 Likes

Ahhhhh i see but its a proper quote though

3 Likes
  1. Ownership

You cannot tell people to go away or stay out of an area where bosses are spawned.

1. Hacked client [or modified clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style

This the rules that i broke, sorry to the devs and owner

3 Likes

I dont know why my replys dont show

4 Likes

Again, refer to this guide: How to quote the rules

4 Likes

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:421”]

Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

This is the rules i broke

4 Likes

Is this the right way?

3 Likes

And is real names allowed cause i made this acc with the username of it is my real name as in full real name

3 Likes

Well you’re close, but you weren’t banned for the Ownership rule; you were only banned for one reason. And that other quote seems to be a bit broken…

5 Likes

Oh wait, the owner ship rule was from the second server i played for first time also because i cant get jems the other players kill it faster

3 Likes

Ill retry it again

3 Likes

Tomorrow for i am going to sleep

4 Likes

This is the rule that i broke in the server

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

I dont understand number Q1

3 Likes

Oh wait i know Q1

1. Yes, because i didnt know the rules
4 Likes
  1. Yes, by closing the floating circle on my screen i cant accidentally turn the hack on.

2. Yes i agree, for i just want a server to have fun with.

3. Yes i understand and i will not do it again

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes