Before I doing something stupid

That allow or no

I don’t used cmd for this but only used tedit

6 Likes

Does the damage stack?

7 Likes

I doubt it does as they’re all the same buff. It would stack if he used all three stages (obviously).

6 Likes

Yeap it is

4 Likes

So the damage DOES stack with all those buffs.
Using it in areas like PvP will definitely be punishable.

7 Likes

What!!! That’s absurd

5 Likes

You definitely shouldn’t abuse that in that case.

5 Likes

Ok good u mean don’t use it
It’s good I asked before used

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I revoke any unfinished challenges I told you since you were caught in Before I doing something stupid with illegal buffs in PVE. Since you also hacked about 2 months ago (cf Unban starlight I am innocent - #9 by Tru3thful) I do not trust you that you will refrain from using a modified client or other illegal character modifications even at your singleplayer challenges.

4 Likes

Ok but I don’t use anything I promise I don’t cheat in single player challenges I use Tedit only for solysis challenge because I can’t win game without killing plantera and 3 mech boss

And I said truth don’t lie I tell him I used tedit to make game I killed plantera and 3 mech boss
But actually I don’t kill it

4 Likes

But I said it’s allowed or no before used in Server they said no
And don’t use it

4 Likes

With entering the server with illegal buffs on you have broken another rule and you should have known that after being unbanned for hacking the first time.

4 Likes

Moved the conversation here and reopened the thread because here the discussion fits better

4 Likes

Ho sorry next time I don’t enter the server with illegal things

4 Likes

If you want to be unbanned you may file another ban appeal but you have now very low chances to get unbanned soon as you were banned twice for the same reason. In a possible appeal you can ask questions about your ban.

4 Likes

U mean I banned again?

4 Likes

Yes. You have been banned as you have been caught having illegal buffs in PVE.

4 Likes

Really I don’t use it and why I get ban
But tell me who is stupid like me to report myself? :sweat_smile:
I try to be good player because that I go to DG to say it allowed or no

4 Likes