Banned by System for Advertising Appeal 2: Electric Boogaloo

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Nop!

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Nop!! I think it’s very clear I wasn’t trying to advertise.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I didn’t do anything wrong!!!
Also, it’s been like, 2 months since the first appeal and I’m still banned even though the reply I received seemed as if they knew it wasn’t my intention to “advertise”.
anyways, unban plz

6 Likes

Correct. Well, at least it seems that way judging off of the message listed in the ban reason.

That’s because I was waiting on your response in the form of a reply. My reply on the original appeal was to make it clear why you were banned, and make sure you understood why in specifics (that being how the anti - advertising filter is very strict). Said response never came.

That being said, though, I noticed that there’s now a second ban tied to that ban link carrying the same name, and it was made 25 minutes before you made this second appeal. Would you mind explaining what happened with that?

7 Likes

Maybe because of my dynamic IP. I joined thinking I was already unbanned but when I went to PvP I couldn’t use /loadout, then I realized I was unlogged, so I logged in then boom, banned.

Also, I didn’t give an answer because I thought just clicking on the heart would’ve been enough as if saying “Yes, I read that”

6 Likes

Also, sorry if it sounds rude, but you should’ve specified that an answer message was needed.

6 Likes

Anyways, yes, now I know that dots and numbers aren’t friends and shouldn’t be kept together.

6 Likes

Your original appeal was never tagged as accepted since the appeal process was never completed, so you shouldn’t have rejoined. The original ban was made and it’s understandable that it’s a mistake, but then you rejoined the server despite it still being in effect. Therefore, I raise you this question: how will we be able to trust you to follow the rules in the future if you’re rejoining despite being banned?

Please read the guidelines carefully.

6 Likes

I don’t know what an accepted appeal looks like, I also didn’t check in the forum because it was 2 months ago, and it was an accidental auto-ban for literally just saying the name of an item in the game, I expected it to be over after appealing.

I don’t know how I will get you to “trust me”, I wasn’t trying to ban evade or anything similar, the second ban was just because I logged into my banned account. Why would I have done that if I had known said account was still banned? That was my second time joining the server in the last 2 months, first was around a week ago for some items so I didn’t need to log in.
Also, yes, I did read the guidelines, I just didn’t think an answer was needed, I just thought it was a rhetorical question.

5 Likes

Ok so, after a bit of thinking, I’ve reached the conclusion that: I don’t care anymore, unban me or keep me banned; you decide.
I am simply not interested in the server anymore, goodnight.

3 Likes

There’s plenty of other appeals that you could check on to see how they are. All accepted appeals share the topic tag of accepted after having followed the appeal process which has to be kept the same between all appeals.

I suppose that’s true that there’s not much to do in this case on your end besides not bypassing your ban again until your appeal isn’t accepted, there’s no modified client or anything similar to uninstall on your end since you weren’t cheating. I apologize for that since it’s not really as applicable here, and all we can really ask is that you don’t do it again, since… well, the ban(s) is still officially in effect, which means you shouldn’t have been on the server at all.

I will once again ask that you don’t rejoin the server while the current ban or any future bans (if this appeal is accepted, check other appeals’ replies for what that might look like) are still in effect, since that’s the only thing that can be held against you besides confirmation that you understand the rules. We will proceed further whenever you are ready.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.