Ban Appeal For Lil God Dan

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Unfortunately I did not know the server had rules and If I knew the server had rules I probably would have read and complied with them

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do think this ban was fair because it is my fault i didn’t read the rules but on the other hand i don’t because i am black

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think that i should be unbanned because i am very deeply sorry and i promise to never break the rules again

5 Likes

Your username was inappropriate regardless of your skin color. Could you explain why you named yourself this in the first place?

5 Likes

It was from a playthrough with my friends and i thought it was funny then and when i went to join the server i guess i didn’t think twice

5 Likes

Well as long as you understand that that type of “humor” is not acceptable in our community, I am willing to proceed with the appeal.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

i understand

5 Likes

I Broke this rule:

5 Likes

Your name was considered racism, but I specified in your ban details that it was a violation of S1#9, which pertains to usernames. Please quote the correct rule.

5 Likes

The rule I broke was

I sincerely apologize and in the event that I do something like this again I deserve to be permanently banned

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

1: I had a racist username

2: By having a Username without any profanities

3: Yes i do agree

4: Yes i do agree

5 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes