Ban Appeal by GamingJokie

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban - Link Provided in Chat - Unable to access any dimensions

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was trying to play with a random and was stupid enough to “advertise” my IP to play.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think it was fair. I was dumb enough to not read the rules at the time.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I want to play Dark Gaming’s different game modes and enjoy the server with other players.

Keep in mind I don’t remember my Dark Gaming Account Info, but I can say it might’ve been similar to my Forums account name.

2 Likes

That’s the Blacklisted IP topic, which isn’t a ban link. However, I did find this ban link with a naming convention very similar to yours, is this it?

2 Likes

also yes i’ve been banned for a year now :expressionless:

2 Likes

yea thats me i think
i dont think anyone else would have the name of ‘GamingJokie’

2 Likes

Please edit it into your appeal, then.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support, Tru3thful.

2 Likes

Well… why would you say it in the first place? It’s likely not something that should be publicly known.

That being said, though, could you explain further how is it unfair? You were the one who said an IP address of some kind, which the anti - advertising filter picked up and immediately banned you for. It’s up to you to make sure that your account and chat stays within the rules of the server.

3 Likes

thx for unban m8

2 Likes

I see the appeal answers were edited, so with the original questions answered, seems like we can proceed.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

(it said post cant be empty so im putting this string of text here)

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes, “This includes IPv6, IPv4, and local network IP addresses,” (what I said in chat)
  2. I understand how I can avoid breaking them again and hopefully with not break it again.
  3. I will not break Rule #10 again.
  4. I understand that if I break any rule again, I will not be unbanned for any reason unless it was a mistake.
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes