Add Desert Warp

I dont see why everyone arguing because their is almost always a desert at the end of one of the minecart rails and you guys are arguing over a couple of second it takes you to get on the minecart and go compaired to the seconds it takes you to type

8 Likes

oh so you saying using those cart to flee to desert near spawn? ya good idea but its took too long and while go you might stub upon over some mobs that could kill you like jungle bats like i said in goku vs superman post i made and yet sometimes its wont take you to desert and you have to try to find it if you gonna say “build you own” ppl still could destroy it its wasnt my private rails and like i said warp would took less times

and if you arent wanna read all of that and say stuffs anyways then pls just hear me out and read them (also check the goku vs superman i made) and i would just made 2 more post on this topic bc this so far is the longest argument i’ve ever made in one single topic

finally pls if you wanna say anything i hope you read everything i said in this topic

6 Likes

ok to really show yall whats the diff betewn desert that near spawn and the one thats not quite far but neither near

ya now yall see the diffrent and stop complain abt desert warp i’d cover up everything now

and the picture was from a reddit user on desert i only post one more thing on this topic and it will break down everything so far

6 Likes

Ahh it’s so nice to conclude the 45 page argument on a game

6 Likes

hey dude, can i make a underground jungle/tundra/desert warp too? just wanted your permission, since you started the desert warp thing.

7 Likes

Yes you may but the cave warp isn’t really needed just go to surface

6 Likes

To conclude: Desert warp is useless, spirit flame and thunder zapper are outclassed. Dunerider loses speed boost after the sceptre boost, and fossil pickaxe is outclassed by bone pickaxe. it’s just a grudge too. Storm spear is the only decent weapon.

5 Likes

We will not stop this, it is only a pickaxe it doesn’t do any progression and barely anyone uses both pickaxes, these are only early game mage weapons of course they aren’t the best what were you thinking, there is an even better mage weapon you get like the sky fracture and the infamous desert spirit lamp well I think it’s called that, onyx blaster is gotten from desert since it requires desert sharts, no one would use the minecart tbh if there is one item that anyone barely touches its railings at spawn since everyone would rather progress than hop into a minecart gain speed and then take a walk to the place you need to be at we can even say every biome isn’t really needing a warp at this point. Why? Because you don’t need to go to the caverns to kill the eye you can craft a summon, from the corruption but wait we have an altar. Ok I am tired from when I am making this but all I am saying is that we need to actually have the best reason here to conclude this.

5 Likes

My god I want this to get a 100 replies this already had the most replies of any of my posts but now I am just a pain in the ass when it comes to suggesting.

5 Likes

Amber staff is also somewhat outclassed by ruby staff in the difficutly of obtainiablity and diamond staff in damage

5 Likes

Who tf is gonna get one of those tbh at that point someone already has book of scythes

5 Likes

the spirit flame is bad becuase it has beyond godawful velocity

5 Likes

I personally haven’t used it because it’s a pain in the ass to get, but think of the attributes on this it’s slow but heavy hitting like the influx waver

5 Likes

you would be better off using a rainbow rod, and crystal serpent, but than switch to the trident thingy in post mech boss also known as unholy trident

5 Likes

When you say reindent thingy you mean sky fracture

5 Likes

quoted edit

5 Likes

Ah ok unholy trident is pretty cool just like the spirit flame though it’s hard to get but I’d probably choose the crystal serpent or sky fracture over that any day.

5 Likes

How bout let’s stop fighting and just see the replies I get tommorow

5 Likes

All the stuff you mentioned is pretty good btw if you can make an essay on why we don’t need it and it be flawless then I will conclude it there.

5 Likes

god i think back i’v posted more than 21% on this topic just add desert warp theres like no problems with that if you really think it have then most of that have to be unnecessary hates

4 Likes