Add Desert Warp

1.3 desert is very bad, 1.4. desertis still bad

7 Likes

it is bad IN DG!

7 Likes

Bruh nobody read my 5 points on why desert warp should be a thing smh

an extra point for it is that desert fishing would be more easier to do
and also so the “theres more than 1 desert” alright you are right but theres one of those desert is a giant one and have larger underground than others, it should be take you there so problem solved

next “desert is bad” BRO JUST READ 5 POINTS I JUST SAID ABT DESERT alright i guess i’ve pretty much cover most things that people were disagree on this point

ya just hope people really need to understand why desert is not useful in mid hm doesnt mean they bad entirely

7 Likes

remove all warps.

13 Likes

i will remove you (not a threat)

9 Likes

sorry but you gotta be just a wee bit older than you currently are for me to take that seriously

9 Likes

you can literally travel via minecarts from spawn right to the desert, it is not that hard

with few people you can just /tp to each other in case someone dies

i dont like warps at all, so i simply gonna shut up after this reply

10 Likes

“I lost my legs so I can’t walk to a minecart track”

7 Likes

I don’t know which posts to like help

Overall, while I like the idea, a desert warp wouldn’t really be needed. Not only are there multiple deserts on any given world, but as others have said, it’s completely unnecessary to the game progression, and I would argue unnecessary as a whole. Remember this?

First off, the vanity isn’t even important. That’s barely a reason to add all the work of a warp and maintaining it. Neither are the music boxes. Do you want desert music playing all the time? Just use spotify or youtube or something playing in the background. The fried egg can be obtained from both Wall Creepers and Black Recluses, both of which are so much easier to fight than Sand Poachers anyway. Dunerider boots can be replaced by Hermes Boots, Flurry Boots, and Sailfish Boots. Storm Spear and Thunder Zapper are both trash (that’s objective, use them and find out for yourself), Magic Conch is literally just ocean warp, but worse because you can only go to one ocean from any given location. Encumbering stone is completely worth the warp heres my vote is an annoying troll item that barely serves a purpose otherwise. Desert Minecart is really just the iron-wood minecart with a resprite. No difference. As for the sand, why would you need it?

tl;dr - Half the stuff there is useless, and the other half is niche stuff that is completely unnecessary for progression. If you need anything there, just walk lmao- it builds character.

9 Likes

Exactly, on top of that on the topic of recluses, most spider biomes are found in tundra.

10 Likes

Also we still have some glitched out spider walls at spawn, so it’s practically raining spiders, meaning EGGS FOR EVERYONE : D

9 Likes

Thats the problems its anoying to build minecart to there and trying to find the large desert is already a problem

7 Likes

But hey at least everyone have free spider lootbox lol

8 Likes

Ya nice ideal but NO if you gomna say desert warp is unnecessary then why we already have beaten survival in warpless ok sure most desert item were quite unnecessary and can be replace but some of them were unique like shards and forbidden shard or the spawning system in desert is good for farming keys and souls. If you wanna say its unnecessary bc nobody needs but what about funny purple shotgun and forbidden armor whos similar stats to spider armor but also summon sand storm and even desert tiger staff whos just recently got buff and specially sand storm in bottle

And finally this is the last time i wanna say that theres only 2 desert actually have desert underground and one of them are bigger and hard to find similar to tundra so my idea is that when using desert warp it should go to there. Ya making warps command is really hard and i dont want to pressure anyone to making it but i just want ppl to dont misunderstood desert

7 Likes

I dont really like this since a desert can be found near surface warp or other warps, desert has some pretty useful things like Bast, Sandstorm in a Bottle and Chisel but its not really important for progression

I feel like Survival already has enough warps

8 Likes

Why are we having a war over a warp ;-;

6 Likes

I am kaos!!!

6 Likes

wha-?!

minecart already exists wtf man

7 Likes

minecart definitely exists, i use it very frequently, can confirm its state of reality

6 Likes

Minecart. Annoying building what?!??!

8 Likes