Add Desert Warp

also add all spider nest warps, enchanted sword shrine warp, living wood warp, ocean cave warp, floating island warp, marble and granite warps and living machogany warp ofc, they are so fricking important

4 Likes

Ok, that’s too much, you can find them as well in certain biomes, desert Warp is a big major biome, those are unnecessary minibiomes. That would be too much dependence, and probably a pain in the butt to code.

6 Likes

that was a joke…

6 Likes

Heres a tip for you:

If you use a minecart, you will typically land in a desert biome/evil biome. Just search both sides, and once you find the desert biome enjoy your desert biome! (bring a fall damage removing item for your own sake)

9 Likes

Desert warps are nice in survival. free safemode like

7 Likes

POV: you don’t play survival.
Cavern (if you setup a correct base there) is a much safer place since worms aren’t an issue when the spawns are capped out.

8 Likes

There becomes a breaking point where “quality of life” becomes a crutch and things survival players use that they get so adapted to that they can’t go back to normal terraria without them. I know you’ve typed /spawn or /warp jungle in a regular terraria world before, thats what we call a crutch.

10 Likes

no i do not type it in the normal terraria world

7 Likes

You don’t play survival.

8 Likes

Lol, I agree with Helfire here, having that many warps is a crutch. In most if not all instances you can just waddle to the desert.

8 Likes

I would also like to note that the only thing that goes against me is the fact that the desert is useless 91 percent of the time.

6 Likes

Iv done that before

7 Likes

I only went to sleep and this happens :oskull:

8 Likes

True, buuut if you have something that removes fall damage you are probably past the point of needing desert items.

6 Likes

Yes, desert warp w/Undergound Desert would be a nice QOL thing, but I can get what other people are saying. Maybe a vote by the community in survival would settle this?

6 Likes

No. The desert has some very good items (chisel and fossil armor) which can hold their own to all of prehardmode and aren’t hard to get. The main difficulty is walking there, which is what balances it. (and tomb striders ig)

9 Likes

I don’t like this one. Useless

8 Likes

the loottable is bad so thats the only badthing about the desert

7 Likes

What?

You mean desert useless?!

Fossil throwables - op
Magic conch - INSANELY op
Scarab bombs - INSANELY op
Fossil armor for ranger
Amber hook and staff
Etc

8 Likes

We have warps, scarabs are banned, and I have literally never seen anyone use desert throwables or amber items.

8 Likes