Zombies no enemies spawning

Mention where relevant:

• PC/Mobile: Both
  • Dimensions or Services it affects: Zombies
  • Your in-game account name: TheWeirdYT
  • How often it happens: Ive only seen it this once
  • Any screenshots or videos showing the bug
  • Additional Info: No Enemies are spawning, and the lobby has been like this for I’m not sure how long. People try suiciding but get revived by some of the more random randoms. Since it has the most players, you always join it instead of other lobbies unless its full.
4 Likes

Popular bug. Why u don’t just join new lobby

3 Likes

1: Randoms dont always know to do that, so it can ruin the experience for them. I know i can just create a private, but still.
2: Thats also not possible. You automatically get put into the zombies lobby with the most players when joining a zombies match. Since it was almost full of players, you would automatically get put into that lobby whether you like it or not. If it was full, that would be the only chance to escape. The only choice is to make a new lobby and invite friends, but you need friends and the lobby wouldnt be as big.

3 Likes

U also can invite randoms that plays bugged game or survival

3 Likes

Good luck getting randoms to do that. Anyways, i dont understand why youre trying to pretend this is basically an insignificant bug that can easily be fixed by yourself.

3 Likes

Reverse berd comments on NetherOw tactic. This might be related to Milky Weavers deciding that they are too good for existence and make rounds impossible.

4 Likes

I think this happened when @Flaef and I were testing Snow Ruins as well. During later rounds some mobs just went to the shadow realm (although it might be a different bug). We bypassed this with godmode skip though, and that worked, at least until they disappeared again a few rounds later.

4 Likes

Is it the one with 72 billion mob spawners that yems, someone else, and I played?

4 Likes

Im pretty sure, i remember tons of mob spawners in that map.

4 Likes

That’s a different problem. It happens because every wave one extra mob needs to be killed, even though it doesn’t exist. When that number reaches 20, the game doesn’t know to spawn more mobs.

4 Likes

It heppens to me Many times like about 4 times.
And this bug is hard to fix cuz the randoms boye
Doesnt notice the chat “Oi die pls…”

4 Likes

21 January 2021

I wonder if this is related.

Mobs are handled client-side, and because of this, sometimes mobs may be desynced on a case-by-case basis for particular players. Although, there’d normally be a handful of players who can see and interact with the mobs.

3 Likes