Zombies Map's Balancing

Alright, should I add it in?

5 Likes

I already did a few minutes ago

3 Likes

I think i might dig a hole in the snowy area and put the chest for the shield of cthulu there

3 Likes

I added stuff for the chests for coordinates, but im too lazy to do it rn, I think I can finish and submit this by the weekend.

3 Likes

Awesome, this map’s turning out great.

4 Likes

It says in the forum guidelines that once the map is finished, I should ping both HarmfulCrane and SolarDeity in-game or on discord. I’m not on the Discord server (no account) and I’ve never seen HarmfulCrane online, I don’t think. Should I ping both of them or only one? Also, how do I ping in-game? I thought there used to be some command like /pingstaff but I’m not sure if it’s still there.

3 Likes

/pingstaff is an old command that is used to notify staff when something urgent occurs such as an offence. I don’t think any staff responds to it anymore.

You should be able to DM them in the forums if you do not have an account on Discord.
If they’re not active here and you do not get a response, just @ them in-game.

3 Likes

I think dividing it up would be good. For example, if my math is correct -
7K for 50image
3.5K for 25image
2.8K for 20image
1.4K for 10image
0.7K for 5image

Id prefer 2.8K for 20image

3 Likes

so just @FAdadadada would work in game as well?

3 Likes

The gimmick of this is that it’s supposed to be a bargain (only 1.4k for 10 hp, which is less than some other maps) but it has a starting point that’s very high with a large reward. If you have a total of 50k throughout the whole game up to this point, 14k for 100 hp would be relatively rewarding. Is that a good idea, I’m not really sure.

(It’s not actually 1.4k for 10 hp but I simplified it to that to compare better)

3 Likes

Im just saying, 14K for 100image is kind of choppy, if you understand. Maybe 7K for 50image would still be good

3 Likes

How about 9k for 60?

3 Likes

Seems good but i gotta see if the math is correct.

Yeah i have no clue at all.

3 Likes

Yes, it would, via Phase.

4 Likes

It’s not proportional to 14k for 100, if that’s what you’re asking.

2 Likes

Wait, so they would have to be on Phase then? Or would it still work in-game as well, even if they weren’t on Phase.

2 Likes

They’d need to have Phase open to see the notification.

So besides contacting them here on the forums, the best way to get a hold of them is by going on the Discord.

If all else fails, just make a Discord account. Here is the link to the DG Discord:

3 Likes

Alright, thanks.

2 Likes

I just realized that the classes are the exact same as the ones in Winter’s Scream, so I’m going to change them. I’m thinking Knight and Bounty Hunter.

2 Likes

Hooray, I’ve been finally unsilenced!

Anyways, how about Survivor and Lost Knight instead of the two you suggested?

Survivor could be half-ranged half-summoner and Lost Knight could be a semi-tanky melee.

3 Likes