Zombies Map's Balancing

6 Likes

That isn’t showing up for me. I think it did before, but I’m not sure why it isn’t anymore
image|623x209

5 Likes

Since your a “Basic” Trust Level, you cannot edit posts that you have made more than 25 hours ago. It’s weird.

6 Likes

Alright. I take it from the “Member” badge you have that I have to be active for a couple of weeks in order to get bumped up to it from a Basic?

5 Likes

You need to visit 12 more days.

6 Likes

Thanks for making this a wiki Rofle.

5 Likes

If no one else has more suggestions, I’ll go ahead and submit this in a day or two

One last thing actually: could I put Endless Quiver in a weapon chest? I was thinking having it instead of the 200 Unholy Arrows for Phantom Phoenix

4 Likes

You can put anything in chests.

5 Likes

The player would have to equip it manually, nd if they don’t, it will get removed in the next tier.

6 Likes

That’s true, but would it be a big issue? The same thing happens with accessories being in weapon chests, like the wings/sandstorm in Cryptic.

5 Likes

The only issue would be the inability to stack 3 accessories, but that’s better with movement accessories like insignia. Also, weapon chests can have upgrades unlike accessory chests.

6 Likes

Why would you need a Shield of Cthulu if you have the frog leg? Also, the Endless Quiver would be an ammo, and you wouldn’t need multiple anyway.

(I didn’t really intend for my accessory chests to have upgrades)

5 Likes

They… don’t have upgrades. You can just buy them 3 times.

There are no worm scarves, and a dash + 2 defense could be good.

Yea, just put it in an ammo chest then -or pair it with a weapon like you said before-.

5 Likes

I’m a bit confused now. So I should just change all my accessory chests to weapon chests? I don’t really want the shield of cthulu because players might try to dash into the windmill and hit the echo blocks, which are only supposed to be there to prevent mobs from getting stuck (dont want any false hacking accusations of someone floating).

3 Likes

If you want to put upgrades to the frog leg, go ahead. Keep the shield as an accessory chest though, stacking it is useful.

Is that that big of a problem? That wont be flying, you can’t stand on the blocks anyway. Also, the christmas map has echo block platforming.

4 Likes

I actually tried to make an echo block platforming course with floating lanterns, but then I realized that the mobs would get stuck in it (also theres not that much room in the map to begin with). What’s the christmas map? If it’s not part of the normal pool, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.

4 Likes

No, it’s a christmas special map.

Idk where it is, but Sertastic and joseph made it.

5 Likes

Alright, if I have SoC, where should I put it? Maybe in the rafters of the windmill (the fourth area that’s blocked off)?

4 Likes

Can you send me a screenshot of where that is?

5 Likes

It says the file is too large, but I can just give a description: The mill has four arms with sails, that divide the top room into four quarters, it would be the top-most one.

I tested out the frog leg, it works perfectly

4 Likes