How to Play

Join via the warpplate.

Modifications

• Halloween Mobs
  • Hardcore Enabled
  • Completing Round 18 counts as “beating” the event
  • Limited Map Pool

Map Shortlist

As there was not enough time to properly test the intended map, instead we have a shortlist of maps for the event, you can vote for them using /vote, otherwise they will be picked randomly:

• Lunar Mineshafts
  • Cyber Complex
  • Shadow Requiem
  • Winter’s Scream
  • Snowyville

Halloween Quests

Due to time constraints, we have re-used previous quests this year. You may also not get rewards due to a bug from the last time this event was run.

Banish the Pirate’s Curse

Defeat the Pirate’s Curse at the end of Round 12 (Hardcore).
Reward: Halloween Event Chest
(Contains a random vanity set you can equip to dress up any time of the year!)

Kill the Pumpking

Defeat the Pumpking at the end of Round 18 (Hardcore)
Reward: 1 Credit

Surviving

Finish Round 10 (Hardcore)
Reward: Tax Collector’s Hat

Remember…

Make sure you have slots free in order to get the Tax Collector’s Hat and the Halloween Event Chest.

Other Questions

Do I need to start from Round 1 for the quests to work?
No, they are given out to the entire lobby regardless of when anyone joined

If I am in a Halloween Lobby while the event ends, can I still get the rewards?
No, even though you may be playing on the Halloween Variant of Zombies, once the Event itself is over, the quests turn off automatically. The actual variant will only be removed manually after the event is over.

Can I use a Private lobby as a Supporter?
Yes, use this command:
/join z -hw -hc -p

Note that hardcore is required for quests to be enabled.

Can I do the quests multiple times?
No.

What happens if I beat the event?
Nothing, but it should mean that you completed the Pumpking quest.

21 Likes

im gonna go 11!

14 Likes

hope I can convince my parents to give my device back… I may as well sign up lol

13 Likes

harsh timezones but I think I can make it

12 Likes

Is the times in utc

11 Likes

Time is auto-converted to time on ur device

11 Likes

Might not be able to go after all :frowning:
(Issues in personal life)

10 Likes

Due to that I will travel to the Netherlands :netherlands: I can come only on Monday morning in Germany and Tuesday

7 Likes

I forgot that this was tomorrow

7 Likes

Finally, i can be on some events

8 Likes

ima go again then

8 Likes

im souper hyped for this!

7 Likes

Important:

You may want to record either the end of the run (if you suspect you are losing), or the entire gameplay just to have solid proof of completion of each quest in the event that the mentioned bug occurs. If you have evidence of completion, it may be possible for someone to manually award users with the rewards (I don’t have proof that this is guaranteed or even a possibility, but it seems more reasonable than just asking for rewards with no proof). Just an fyi, so you have the best odds of getting the loot you want (and deserve).

Note: To validify that you are indeed playing while the event is active, make sure to record the halloween mobs/pirate’s curse/pumpking and most importantly round number, just to strengthen your case in the event that the bug occurs. In the past I recall users not receiving their rewards automatically, and they end up not getting the loot at all since it may not be easy to prove you beat this event without proper evidence (without having someone pull up some sort of logs, and this may only prove you played zombies while the event was ongoing).

I just want to reiterate that all of the above does not guarantee that you will get the loot, I am just trying to improve your odds in the event that a bug occurs. I have not heard anything from popstarfreas (rofle) so it will be up to them to decide what happens, just so everyone knows.

10 Likes

I won’t be able to come also on Monday at all because on that day I will be at friends in the afternoon. On Monday in the morning I will walk 3 hours.
Then if I have time between walk and friends I only have enough time to build a bit for a new zombies map.

9 Likes

Just checking but downloading a screen recorder doesnt count as a cheat client

8 Likes

If you are using windows, use win + alt + r to record your screen. You do not need to download any software. If the keys dont record, enable xbox game bar.

10 Likes

No it is not. Recording the screen is the only way to prove cheaters.

8 Likes

Everyone did this while I was sleeping…

9 Likes

lmao same here

9 Likes