Zombies Halloween Event 2022

I got the vampire set =D

9 Likes

i got witch :((((

9 Likes

I can’t even trade it, because trading is broken.

9 Likes

i got invisible set
best set ever

9 Likes

I added a few responses to questions at the end of the OP to clarify some things.

10 Likes

isn’t it fixed now

9 Likes

After defeating the pirate’s curse only one of us got the chest (or Its just me who didn’t get it) because after checking in my inventory i didn’t get a chest, also the game ended before the pumpking spawned so we didn’t get any credits whatsoever

9 Likes

Men… I wish I could’ve play​:pleading_face: but I haven’t had the time to play again.:disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Did anyone beat pumpking? Ngl I don’t think it is possible to beat it lmao, we got to round 18 tho.

6 Likes

I doubt anyone did. Our closest attempt was captured by Glasia.

5 Likes

I’ll bring up the idea of Time Warp abuse if you’re going to give it another shot since I was able to freeze the Eye of Cthulhu during the one play session I was in. If you farm really hard to get some people to really high damage/pierce weapons, then loop Time Warp users freezing time (i.e. while one Time Warp is waiting for their Stop Time ability to return, the other uses their Stop Time), then you could potentially spawnkill enemies on one of the easier maps, namely Lunar Mineshafts since Stardust can both farm and do crowd control pretty well.

6 Likes

I do suppose that is also an option. One issue I have run into with time warp is that it seemed to cause serious lag and issues with enemies behaving weirdly. I don’t have any evidence that my statement is true, it could have just coincidentally been that the server itself was at its CPU limit. Not sure to be honest. I won’t be able to try the event again, but I’m sure a group could be gathered one last time to give your idea a go.

6 Likes

like floating and weird hitbox drifting? yeah, thats actually the main drawback lmao

6 Likes

Closest I got was like round 12 due to a hacker, without it it’s like round 4, why is it a nohit and how can u be revived in HC mode lol

8 Likes