Your Voting Loot, Daily

At least you’re Educated, you can get a job and has better chances of touching grass which is immensely tough to do for those basement dwellers who haven’t left their home for the entire year.

8 Likes

Huh. There’s a lot to unpack here, if the trend is that the voting lootboxes are starting to target looted items for specific player traits.

I could pass this off as a nod to a big lore figure from the Destiny universe who had their game and context reveal in the general campaign recently, since I’ve been playing a lot more Destiny and less Dark Gaming recently.

I mean, yeah, I do need to be tactical in higher end Destiny content. There’s already a harsher death punishment in them (Nightfall strikes, higher difficulty Lost Sectors) in them, and especially in all the higher end content I’ve been attempting solo, it’s imperative to minimize deaths at all!

Given the Destiny LFG experience, you’re not wrong.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Aparently im now impersonating big russ?
Screenshot_20220416-204655(1)

Or maybe reffers to the Chicken-ducks from minecraft

Anyway, no colors :aaa:

8 Likes

wow my luck is decreased

8 Likes

9 Likes

Ores now? Since when

10 Likes

Ayo?!? Happy bornday Mech! Also the ores are the previous Time Items. The update to that is linked here Trading System - Minor Loot Box Update

9 Likes

happy birthday mech!

9 Likes

@Tunkki Happy B Day

8 Likes

Thank you for birthday wishes :black_heart:

9 Likes

happy birthday!!!

7 Likes

happy b-day mechanicus!
dont let glasia see this

7 Likes

I already have a “the Collector” tag. I don’t need more of them because I already have a big collection of stuff, I know what I am.

(the “the Collector” tag shown here is the one I already owned)

7 Likes

Accidently voted for “Geolindrah” instead of “Geolindrag

So uh…
Have some cats

10 Likes

rip bozo :skull:

8 Likes

Also, why bozo? lol

9 Likes

wut is that black metal

9 Likes

ah yes…

Also follow shills advice and vote for me (ty nextar for the picture)

What can i say? Shill really captured my personality :skull:

8 Likes

how u still not banned

12 Likes