Wierd ban a few years ago

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban
when i used to be on that server, i found literally don’t know what i did wrong there, i rarely used chat and if i did, it was a question that never got answered (3 or 2 in total)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, if i know a rule exists, i won’t break it.
i generally stay away from bad behaviour.
(edited, because i misread the title)

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
i didn’t missbehave, no threats, just general usage
maybe that’s the reason: i once told an admin that was online that i found a glitch, he fixed it thankfully. (that’s the only time i got an answer in chat)

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
this server has 2 main things that really interrest me
1 PVE, i love fighting against enemies, this is the only server that allows all weapons
2. free items (for setting up characters, rp’s, building blocks, checking out new items that were added and a few more similar)

2 Likes

UPDATE TO QUESTION 2 (I MISSREAD THE TITLE)
i couldn’t edit it, so i responded.

no, i wouldn’t do that.
if i did, then i didn’t know about that rule, but i don’t think anything like that exists.
i generally stay away from bad behaviour

2 Likes

Please provide the ban link itself for your answer to Q1; these are formatted as either dark-gaming.com/ban/(ID) or ban.dark-gaming.com/(ID) with “(ID)” being replaced with a number.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

2 Likes

https://ban.dark-gaming.com/6682
this? did i do this right?

2 Likes

Yes. Please edit that into your appeal as your answer to Q1.

2 Likes

done, i hope this is valid, i didn’t misbehave
(i also edited Q2, bc i misread the title, i hope i didn’t do it wrong)

2 Likes

in my opinion this ban was unfair, since i didn’t violate anything.
when will i get unbanned?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.