Whoyu ban appeal D:

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban 7378 (dark-gaming.com)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t know what I was doing was breaking the rule or was against it, I’m trying to remember as much rules as possible while playing.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
My ban was fair since I did something that was against the rule or not acceptable against other players or the community I apologize for my behavior.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I did this ban appeal hoping I would get unbanned and continue my survival journey with good people I met there. I like having friends to play with even if I don’t get noticed much or not it doesn’t matter as long as they’re still in the world, my friends rarely play with me or keep in touch with me, I tried my best to inspire them to play together as a team without any forcing to do but I ended getting left out. In the real world I have social anxiety and I’m insecure about my looks so I tend to do things online. In any sort of actions that took online I always try to make good friends and willing to be nice to people and make them happy I did the best I could but I always get rejected. I am receiving pressure alot from my family for a 15 years old I’ve been through alot that noone could’ve imagine. I always relieve my stress by getting on my phone ignoring the outside world. I love to make friends and be sociable the best I could but it seems like I’m not good enough. I’m doing this appeal hoping I could get unbanned and and continue my journey. I am truly sorry for my behavior and promise not to do it again I will obey the community rules and will provide other people with this experience so that they don’t do the same mistake as I did. It really makes my life easier by being able to enjoy this experience with awesome people .

2 Likes

I might have broke this rule:

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I broke this rule:

2 Likes

It’s not a proper quote, do refer to this guide. Just edit your message.

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Yes I always do
  3. Yes I agree
  4. Yes I understand
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes