Where is yems

Where is yems
Where is yems

I saw someone on discord(?) the other day saying yems was gone or smth, where is he?

7 Likes

they left. All open ban appeals assigned to yems are re-assigned to other admins.

6 Likes

He is just left, I have him added ,So i can verify who is he really ,and see that he isn’t more in the server,unless he has an alt or something (I DMed potato to him lol,on 3Aug, Like 1 day before he vanishes i think)

Here is the mutual servers list that i have fron the yems that was on the moderators role

This is supossed to be yems (the one that was on moderator role,as i daid, i DMed him before he left)

You can also reffer to this,Just search “yems” in survival general if you still wsnt to search a little bit more,I believe Tru3thful also has an image that shows that yems is no longer on mutual servers

7 Likes

<joke>
No, I took them away and fed them to the demons.
</joke>

7 Likes

Yep, I can confirm that. A blank Discord account by the name of “sus” repeatedly asked where yems was because they wanted yems to change Cryptic Castle’s name (because “sus” thought Cryptic Castle was a stupid name). They eventually DM’d yems over DIscord, and from an image that sus leaked of the DMs, yems said they got bored of Terraria. When asked if they’d come back, yems answered no. When I asked why sus was leaking the DMs between them and yems, all that they said was, quote, “he allowed me to”, end quote. As a result, this came into existence:

And, well, I’ve said it on the Dark Gaming Discord before, but I might as well say it here on the Forums as well because it’s relevant: I teared up a little when writing my goodbye on there. Heck, I still tear up to varying degrees just thinking about the whole post, both the original and the replies.

7 Likes

Ah… Yems was just liking all of our posts the moment we post it… Like he had always done, like he really enjoys what he does…

Except one day…

When you posted a topic…

He never liked it…

He was just gone…reduced to atoms…and it still feels like it was just yesterday…

6 Likes

Damn, at least I was able to hang out often enough with yems before he left. Maybe one day he could come back, even for a little. It was a good run.

5 Likes

Although… :eyes:

He might still be lingering around, but he did make it clear he’s gone. Better not to get our hopes up from 1 random like.

7 Likes

He liked my one of my post too.
2 hours ago

4 Likes

Legends never dies.

4 Likes

It’s always so lonely when you see a post not liked by yems

5 Likes