The Goodbye to yems (Infectious potato1)

Well, this post is mainly an apreciation to yems (5 days late…, buet better late than never

You may be asking, (what are you talking about?),

well, just need to go to the discord and see that yems is no longer a moderator, and if you try to search more, you will se that he is no longer on the server

Thus if you search, the last like he leave was about 6 days ago

So just, thanks for being part of this awesome comunity, and giving your support, as a moderator, And a member, for giving us some laughts (and those likes, For badges)

You won’t will be forgotten, (or at least by me), just do what you heart asks, If you fell tired of playing its ok, always expand your horizonts, and search for more!

So farewell buddy!

13 Likes

Yems, I wish you a good future.

7 Likes

same here .

7 Likes

I’ll miss having them around. Hopefully they decide to return, sooner or later.

trueyemsfan

9 Likes

Goodbye yems :frowning:

8 Likes

Goodbye yems, for now :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Dam, I had no idea :frowning: i guess the that’s goodbye for now.

6 Likes

bro what you have 3 rod commands

7 Likes

good bye yems, i never actually heard you or saw you do anything, but i did know you liked every post
ill miss you

7 Likes

Sad, no more notife “liked” from yems :frowning:

8 Likes

Im gonna miss you Yems. You were the best.

7 Likes

Stay healthy and motivated, Yems.

7 Likes

Sadness. F to pay respects

7 Likes

Well, I’m very late to this, but, uh… better late than never, I suppose.

To yems, InjectiousPotato, however you’d want to go by, thank you for being part of our community over all the time you had spent with us. Your dedication and time spent is something that I’ve scarcely seen both here and elsewhere, and it’s thoroughly impressive, at least in my eyes. It’s something that’s truly made you a part of this community, most notably through helping newer players get into playing Zombies through the creation of Cryptic Castle as well as serving us as a moderator throughout your last weeks alongside us all. It wasn’t even just on the server Discord, or in - game, either, extending here to the Dark Gaming Forums as well. Your goal of liking every post and reply started a wave now, of various other users all chasing the same idea, helping to keep the community here active and good to each other, regulars and newcomers alike. Whatever you’re doing next, thank you again for your time alongside us, and we all wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Farewell, yems.

10 Likes

I honestly liked him, sad seeing him go but it’s fine.

6 Likes

bye

4 Likes

Well, i guess the completed his mission on our community, contributed on his ways, and now he went to make other people happy and fascinated by his own being and dedication. Goodbye yems, your maps gave me a flame of addiction to zombies mode which will never go out, i appreciate your maps and creations, i will miss you. :bye_spider:
bye_spider

4 Likes

Last found yems… i dont remember but i guess last month that he do shaman just increase hp than leave ( idk i guess he just checking?)

1 Like