What's the best way to farm dp

What’s the best way to farm dp because I want to buy crew with it and zombies didn’t give the do that it says it should give (Mathematics of the Economy)

5 Likes

The best way to get DP is farming Duke fishron in PvE dimension, however it might take longer to get crew in that way, I’ve seen most of the players acquiring crew through voting and buying it with credits.

6 Likes

Well, I’ve made a post about voting for credits for Crew. I went with voting for Crew because I’m not very good at Duke Fishron because mobile is a bit difficult to control

I hope this helps, I made it to help others get Crew and/or to inform them how long it takes this way. If you’re good at controlling, go ahead for Duke Fishron! It may take many tries for (20,000 DP…?) but I’ll let you decide on what you’d like to do! Good luck on your journey to becoming Crew!

5 Likes

That’s slowwww. Dukes only give like 0.6 DP a hit. Zombies is better I’m pretty sure, Shadow’s Descent with some decent players can be farmed

6 Likes

What about the maths of the economy thing were it says that you should get 3000 dp per round on zombies of spent all night grinding out, got to round 16 and only got 400 dp

7 Likes

Does that include factoring in the equation regarding DP payouts as well as map multipliers that are given for each map in play? It’s not a flat 3000 DP per round, the amount gained is dependent on the round that you’re on, the map you’re playing on, and whether or not you’re playing in a Hardcore lobby. Refer to the graph shown in the guide, which illustrates expected DP gains over your playtime in a Zombies lobby, before other factors are accounted for.

6 Likes

Also, I think it was hextoupled to 3000, which is why that number is there, but is now back to its normal value, 500

5 Likes

Ah ok thanks

3 Likes