What’s your favourite game?

The title says it what’s your favourite game I am interested on what I should probably try!

9 Likes

Genshin Impact because of its gameplay

7 Likes

Red dead redemption 2 because of the horses

10 Likes

Fair enough it does look gmail very good :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I have a friend who loves the game massively literally replays the game a lot to!

8 Likes

For me my favourite game is Little Big Planet :earth_africa:

8 Likes

It used to be Minecraft
Until I found terraria

8 Likes

Terraria probably

7 Likes

I agree with this statement I found terraria while I had my ps3 and I played it on a probably filled with viruses apk :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

8 Likes

I agree this game is like a drug to me when I get inside the server.

8 Likes

Terraria, building is quite fun if you know how to do it well.

8 Likes

I agree I’ve made some very nice builds in my opinion it’s at bottom of Rocean you can find a moss cave build I made!

6 Likes

Geometry Dash!!!

7 Likes

Me too I loved that game a while ago I started getting my eyes strained so I had to stop playing it.

5 Likes

Stardew Valley because farming and Osu! because I love it when circles go click and boop

7 Likes

Yea on OSU the clicks actually sound quite nice I don’t know why but I’ve never really tried the game,
I’ve seen stardew valley on my friends and sisters computer and it looks a tad bit like terraria and is an overall nice and relaxing game.

5 Likes

Blue Archive

6 Likes

Had a look at what blue archive was and looking at one of the images it looks quite cool a role playing game set in Japan from what I can find and uses a cool gacha!

5 Likes

yeah BA has internation version, and English language is allowed

5 Likes

Nice the game looks pretty cool :ok_hand: but one thing I saw is one of the pictures of the soundtracks I want to bleach my eyes now.

5 Likes