What’s your favourite game?

Call of duty Black Ops 2 on a xbox 360 until i accidentally broke the disc of tthe game…

now i use flashdisc or somth… now i play minecraft LEGACY (ps this was like 5 years or more ago)

now i got a phone so i play gd and terraria

6 Likes

Damn black ops is an amazing game I’ve played it a little and the zombies where amazing the follow up of black ops 3 was also good :+1:

6 Likes

Terraria and minecraft

7 Likes

Me too dude!

5 Likes

Terraria and Pokémon (specifically omega ruby and ultra sun, as well as platinum)

5 Likes

Pokémon’s not a bad choice wait you own a nintendo

3 Likes

durak
Mau-Mau
terraria
minecraft
gran turismo sport
mario kart ds

3 Likes

You a playstion dude?

3 Likes

For me it’s Rainworld but legend of Zelda breath of the wild and Hollow Knight are also some of my top picks.

4 Likes

No wait I changed my mind it’s Cory in the house for the Nintendo 3DS
2Q==

3 Likes

Im here still playing the most fancy virtual pet simulator game which is seaman on dream cast console and id be playing it for 5 years now since thats the only reason why i bought dream cast console

Cant find any picture but glad avgn got an well made thumbnail on it

5 Likes

id saygeometry dash for me

4 Likes

I’ve never seen that game (sorry for not seeing your reply!)

4 Likes

Yea pretty nice game I thought I could build a nice level but the only thing I built up to was my grave. (I didn’t do good on building lol)

4 Likes

A friend of mine once said as a joke that Cory in the house was his favorite game. So I also use that joke too because to remember him because I haven’t seen him in years.

5 Likes

This is the reason why rainworld is my favorite game.
9CAA55844DB63C93C1420CC3CF8F87A6215714F8

5 Likes

I’m from many dimensions, but Spark Sampson myself stays here in the Terraria dimension!

Halo:
I love the Bungie Halo series, the newer stuff is meh. Halo Infinite was lacking when it released but it’s showing promise again, especially with the custom games browser out now.

Skyrim:
Can’t go wrong with some Skyrim! First time playing was on console, now I’m playing it on PC with mods - Oh yeah!!

Cities Skylines:
A very great city building game. Grew up on Sim City 4.

6 Likes

Honestly not a bad choice I’ve played halo before and it’s quite a good game mostly played halo :angel: infinite.

4 Likes

hollow knight

6 Likes

i am here to remind you to play the new dlc
all campains are worth

5 Likes