What is the Best Way to Find Space in Sandbox to Start Building a Map?

Hello, somehow you found this intresting and clicked on it. I dont know why but thank you. To be more on topic how do you, and where can you find a good place to start building a map for the zombies gamemode (as title suggested)? I hope that someone experienced could give me help on this cause I have a lot of ideas and some creativity that I want to use to contribute to the gamemode! Thanks
-MC Ninja

7 Likes

Mostly people check “new” and “unread” pages.

Anyway, answer is simple: dig. Find some never-touched place, make borders so u sure that nothing is interrupting your future map and dig out area. You can ask Durtle so they can easily dig area with commands, but he available rarely, so i recommend you to dif it by yourself

4 Likes

thank you, i will do that. :smiley:

4 Likes

One time I thought the area was untouched but there were hard to spot builds (Accidental build collision while mining area for new zombies map)

3 Likes

you gotta get /right, /left, /up, and /down commands, they are so useful lmao

also realize that you can build anywhere that is untouched, then request for your map to be pasted in a different biome

this is what I’m doing with my currently being built map, High Above.

4 Likes

Great news I found a plot below spawn and started to mark the teritory! I marked it with luminite from the blocks section of Dark Gaming!

4 Likes

NEWS FLASH!

My phone broke and my PC is

TRASH

Have a great day :smiley:

4 Likes

NEWS NEWS FLASH!

My phone is…

FIXXED :sparkles: :sparkles:

4 Likes