What is for you the best class and what is the worst one for you?

What is for you the best class and what is the worst one for you?
  • Mage
  • Melee
  • Ranger
  • Summoner

0 voters

I know that is a strange poll but I did this on purpose so.

7 Likes

So how do we define which is which for our votes?

10 Likes

You just enter 2 votes.

10 Likes

Throwing chad, summoner bad

10 Likes

I am good at most classes, but if I had to pin-point on it would be mage because I get stuck with no mana and die.

10 Likes

I personally love mage, but i kinda dislike ranger since its very simple and there is not much variety.

9 Likes

Many say its the most balanced class, and I would agree with them.

11 Likes

I suppose that is true, it is more balanced than most other classes.
It is just that I like fancy weapons :yes:

10 Likes

ranged is the best for me, not good(IT IS DONT TRUST MY TWO LAST WORDS) for dps but i like it
mage its a little hard for me and it would be a little hard to get some items from it
Ranged: 999999999/999999999
Summoner 7/10
mage 4/10
melee pre hm : 0.0001/10 melee hm 6/10 melee endgame 999999/999999

12 Likes

I am your noob melee person

But alternatively, i think that Ranger is the best,its good at start, and at late ,vortex armor is my fav Postgame , and its balanced between Damage and defense

The worst would be…
Meele , Cuz at early game sucks, and unlees you are playing on normalmode, Highly doubt that you can actually beat WoF with only meele weapons
And the probably first good melee weapon is the fire flail (at hell)

And playing as melee for too long will make you too bad as me lol, since the defense abuse you have

12 Likes

Ranged is literally the best class for general dps besides summoner lmao

12 Likes

i woudl say summoner is my favorite because of the raw dps, incredible crowd control with certain weapons (eg, Imp Staff, Abigail’s Flower, Sanguine Staff, Blade Staff, Raven Staff, and Terraprisma), and the little to no actual cost. The only downside I would say is the sheer RNG based summon weapons in the early game, relying on pure luck to obtain them. However, once you’re past Brain of Cthulhu or Eater of Worlds, the rest of the game is as easy as pie.

Favorite Summon Weapon: Sanguine Staff (No, not the terraprisma lol)
Least Favorite: Stardust Dragon Staff (terrible crowd control and leaves you completely unprotected)

Ranger is my least favorite, and maybe its just me, but I hate using ammo- I’m a really weird person about supplies ingame, so I barely use potions, consumable weapons, and special ammo. I really only use ranger in hardmode, as it does get pretty fun, but only when I get the endless musket pouch and the endless quiver.

Favorite Ranged Weapon: Phantom Phoenix (idk why its real satisfying to nail something with the fire spirit thing)
Least Favorite: Star Cannon (totally unbalanced and people abuse it so much)

8 Likes

Melee is juicy agressive playstyle and ranged is an american meme
I just don’t like summoner class xd

12 Likes

d u d e
:slimeunamused:
summoner is obviously superior

8 Likes

I went with melee because they have the highest defense range plus a wide variety of melee weapons that has ranged projectiles. I guess summoner isn’t bad if you pair it with another class like melee. That combo actually works very well in the Dungeon

11 Likes

eh idc about defense i prefer glass cannon setup by far
maybe thats why i like summoner so much idk

8 Likes

Can we all agree Vampire Knives are powerful for any class?

10 Likes

eh not incredible dps, and the other classes have other forms of lifesteal
but yeah, if you’re pure melee, vampire knives can get you out of a pinch
I’m a pure summoner, so I don’t really use them, i really just learned how to avoid damage entirely

8 Likes

Whips make it feel too much like a melee clone

11 Likes

Becuase its OP beyond repair? [[gottem]]

also i like melee, then idk the 3 oithers tie

12 Likes