What is for you the best class and what is the worst one for you?

Summoner is really cool cause 0 effort

11 Likes

It’s defense is poop, that beside the point, It’s really easy to grind it’s items and gears but it’s not really my type, because I don’t like spending like 1 minute grinding it’s item and has nothing to do, especially with survival’s boss timer where you have to… wait :reeeee:

12 Likes

defense is really useless anyway, but i totally agree

7 Likes

Melee is the least grindy unless you really carw that much about tblade and zenith xd

10 Likes

true, true- or is it?
bad argument | Counter-Signal Memes | Know Your Meme

7 Likes

I mean… eh? If you have a competent enough damage setup, who cares about moving. Just beef up your damage and facetank the world.

10 Likes

im used to glass cannon setups, hence my use of all menacing, summoner, no shields, etc

7 Likes

Y u bully me :c

10 Likes

Well, I’m used to getting more defense especially for early game exploration because you don’t really want to be cornered especially with little to no defense on top of almost no mobility accessories.

9 Likes

well early game summoner really relies on defense, but once you get the flinxfur coat and flinx staff, offense becomes your priority

7 Likes

BIG explaining of the classes in my opinion

Melee:
Its poop on pre hm, because swords are slow and well… no projectiles
but in hm, it becomes REALLY better, Like, Defense go brrrr

Ranger: My favorite class, Its defense is decent and not that bad, its good for DPS and Yeah, its 999999999/999999999

Mage: Just bad for me, The mana stars are SOOO expensive. i can just get out of mana and die and well its defense is… decent but bad

Summoner: Its literal DPS, but you will have several deaths because of… POOP defense.
End game armor like stardust just having 38 defense is weird
Tiki is basically better than spooky for me
If you like having good defense, This class is not for you.

Tanker: null/null, i never became a tanker

Throwing: No, Just no.

9 Likes

Why is mage the lowest ;-; its the best class out of all how dare you guys
Edit: and yeah ranger is also good has berry gud dps

8 Likes

I like playing offensively more

(and i did not have any fun trying to kill mage classers due to certain weapons , not mentioning)

8 Likes

(nebula blaze do be unfun)

5 Likes

I kept running into bubble gun, blaze had a weird laggy hitbox, and tune… well yall probably know why i hate that last one

8 Likes

mobile literally cannot see Stellar Tune, Eventide, Starlight, Kaleidoscope, or Nightglow projectiles at all, so pvp gets incredibly annoying with Eventide spammers or really anybody who uses Starlight.

5 Likes

Mage is the best if you want diverse attacks.

It has the most unique weapons, mainly because well…
Ranger weapons are just guns or bows
Melee weapons are normally swords or slightly ranged attacks
Summoner weapons are creatures
Magic can do practically anything in some stories

7 Likes

ex rng moment

7 Likes

When rng hates you

It definitely hates me lol

7 Likes

me grinding for rod of discord: today’s your lucky day!

me grinding for ankh shield: you deserve this!

me fighting eol daytime and being saved 19839830 times by Brain of Confusion and Black Belt: we got u!

Fishing: haha you suck

6 Likes