I became today in the morning crew and have some questions about what you can do with crew and what not and what to consider because I don’t want to do severe mistakes directly after getting crew that lead to degrading to member or even a ban.
At first I re-read the server rules. I understood following (special to crew commands but have some questions too:
- /tp command: you can’t use it in PVP if the person is in the PVP arena.
- Q1: Are you allowed to tp to other players when you are a spectator?
- Q2: What is about the commands /left, /right,… which you get from the DTP or the rod of discord command from the DTP, are they ruled the same as /tp?
- Summoning bosses in PVE with commands:
- Q1: I have heard that you can summon as a crew member bosses in PVE. What is the command for it (if there is one)?
- Building houses in build:
- Q1: Do you first build the structure then define it with /house define or vice versa?
- Q2: How to define a house?
- Q3: When I built in Sandbox painting was not possible. Is it possible to paint blocks in Build with crew?
- Q4: If I swing the Zenith to get light (on night, in the underground) and hit with it grass or similar, is it counted as griefing? If yes, then I’ll be using in future shine potions.
Thank you for the reading of this thread and for the answers to this questions. Feel free to write additional things I need to consider as a crew.
P.S. This topic might be important for those who are going to become crew.