Ways To Improve in PvP?

Either switch out summoner for another class or mix it with other class if you love the summoner class. You should have already seen the weapons the better players use right? Try using them instead of using the Rainbow Crystal Staff and having the 5 Sharknado Minions follow you all the time.

OH and also what kind of accessories and armor do you use btw?

7 Likes

I cant kill shill im noob now

8 Likes

What the hell mado, no shout out to me but to rip off sans. I’m insulted as far as I’m aware I’m the best player at using whatever the hell this is:

I’ve also been playing mobile the longest (horrible flex, just means I’m poor)

8 Likes

for my summoner loadout, i went for defense, and now my loadout has the same defense as my all class loadout lol

shinobi infilatrator’s helmet
gi
solar flare leggings

empress wings
hero shield
celestial shell
tabi
worm scarf
berserker’s glove
apprentice’s scarf
(all menacing)
additionally, i use Dark Harvest, Kaleidoscope when fighting mobilers, Rainbow Crystal Staff for antirush and minefield, and Ballista Staff for sticking in honey pools or when i lure opponents down to the ground
tempest staff isnt allowes anymore, some weird thing about it copying handheld weapon dmg

mr intelligent, i have been playing terraria mobile since i was 4, beat that

8 Likes

Breh, what a waste of an accessory slot. Use the Avenger’s Emblem instead. But since you seriously only use summoner weapons as mains…guess it wont be much of a change.

Use Bubble Gun instead. Deals more damage and a better weapon. Or Mushroom Spear so your Berserkers Glove would not be completely useless. If you do so then remove Aprrentice’s Cr@p, replace it with Avengers Emblem. Then again, try other weapons other than summoner.

Oh Ancient Gods, let this reply not be in vain, may the Nightmare King realize his narrow-sightedness

7 Likes

Also, I dont think Mr.Intelligent has the ability to revert back to being 3 years old to beat that achievement of yours.

6 Likes

Well some of player thinks im playing pc

7 Likes

its primarily for the sentry slot, not the damage. if i wanted damage, i would use papyrus scarab.

kinda defeats the purpose of true summoner, but i use both in my multi-class loadout, as well as the avenger emblem. I don’t always use summoner you know

erm… i use multi-class occasionally… or is this about some mystically powerful summon weapon ive missed? I get what ur trying to say and all, but what ur describing is multi-class, which isnt particularly remarkable or unique in any way. Being a decent summoner (on mobile, no less) is more unique, and odd if i may, than a decent multi-class player. There are a billion good multi-classers in the world, but i doubt there’s anybody out there who uses pure summoner and is decent at it. I’m looking for laughs and maybe a bit of ‘i told you so’, not to be like everybody else and conform to common pvp standards. That’s all im saying.

thats the point lol

but wait, how do we know mr dumdum isnt three in the first place…?

edit: realized i never said the word ‘can’ in this entire thread…

second edit: nope, i lied.

7 Likes

NATE I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER AS TO HOW YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO IMPROVE IN PVP!!

If you haven’t noticed, Great Nightmare King, the answer to your worries lies in your 8 years of experience in Terraria! It was just right under your nose, how did you not notice?

Perhaps you should reminisce about what you’ve done in those historical 8 years of experience of yours?

7 Likes

seriously dafuq am i talking about, i need sleep and meditations

7 Likes

Dude I’ve been playing since release, I need serious help.

9 Likes

Nate, you need to simply stop using summoner.
It ain’t getting you anywhere.

8 Likes

i scammed my friends at least 10 times, i blew up my friend’s castle twice, i used tl pro to spawn moonlord on the first day, i reset my friend’s character using a mod i made on tl pro, i looted my friends chests… dont think those are good things to do in darkgaming pvp

HOWEVER

i also learned how to properly align minions so they would maximize dps and not trigger immunity frames, i learned how to dash into enemies when they charged me so i could whip them and survive, i learned how to beat all the MFTW bosses pure summoner…? all of those involved mechanics that don’t work in pvp, and pvp strategies and obstacles are completely new to me, as i use specific methods in singleplayer all eight years that catered to the ai of my opponent, and i always fought with a nice, open arena

none of that translates well to pvp lol

8 Likes

This doesn’t contribute to anything.

7 Likes

lol, am i the only person who remembers when you could mine wood blocks with an axe? when lepus was super challenging? when titan or dragon armor and terra blade was the ultimate achievement? ah yes, the good old days…

8 Likes

exactly why i said it, thats my only previous experience in multiplayer, i put that there to show that nothing i did during that period of time would help me here

7 Likes

then the only thing you could do right now is cry about it

8 Likes

cry?! a Nightmare King never cries! except…

gazes sorrowfully at the 1.4.3 Mobile Crossplay trailer, tears welling up in his eyes

but as solorion would put it, that doesnt help anything! so… i guess i will put away summoner… until the crossplay… thinks of whip range, tears fall from his eyes

7 Likes

roleplay is cringe.

9 Likes

there are no roles, and this isnt a play
therefore, this is not a roleplay

7 Likes