Water Bottle's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I was suspicious at first, but I didn’t think anything of it (further explanation in “Why” section), since I thought the potions were legitimate, I would say I’ve broken the rules unknowingly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
The ban was completely fair, I just have blindly accepted the offer from Ream without doing any further investigations regarding how the potion was obtained.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
When Ream offered me the potions, I obviously found it weird how they could’ve gotten those amount in just a short amount of time.

However, Ream, at one point, claimed that they were a speedrunner.
Since I never got into Terraria’s speedrunning or looked fully into the strategies and stuff, I just thought that this was some obscure speedrunning strategy that I did not know of.

It turns out that these “strategies” are just glitches that Ream used to duplicate potions and share it to others.

Another reason why I didn’t think anything of it is how many houses Ream has been added into, I really thought that Ream has just been using these shared houses to make potions for everyone, and using whatever that “strategy” I was thinking of to make a lot of them.

I accept that it is my fault for being gullible and not looking into the given potions at all then accepting them blindly, I am sorry and I will be more careful when receiving items next time.

10 Likes

Do you have more information related to ReAm1313’s exploit method?

1 Like

I do not recall any exact information related to how the method was done.

However, there is one strange behavior I noticed in a run: There was a very small housing region, claimed by Ream, which contains nothing but a small platform that consists of a single chests and a little bit of empty space around it, I did not think anything about this, I just found it strange.

1 Like

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

1 Like

I have broken these rules:

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1 Like
  1. Yes, I do
  2. Yes, I do
  3. Yes, I agree
  4. Yes, I understand
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

Be sure to delete your exploited items

2 Likes