Unban Request by darksolo

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It’s not fair because,i never cheated i was reported that day by a person who was mad that i refused to share loot also i play on your server with moblie so I wouldn’t have been have to modify anything

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
It’s not fair that i was ban under false means if you won’t unban that’s fine but i refuse to allow lies on my name]

6 Likes

Ban links aren’t formatted as t.dark-gaming.com, they’re instead either formatted as dark-gaming.com/ban/(ID) or as ban.dark-gaming.com/(ID) (with “(ID)” being replaced by the number ID corresponding to a ban).
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

7 Likes

I have fixed the mistake sorry for not noticing it before

6 Likes

Ngl i just realized that u ment reply to the comment lol

6 Likes

Really? I searched “darksolo” in the Dark Gaming Discord, and there were two separate reports tied to your name. The first was on March 13th, 2020, which was a report for you having an Anchor during pre - Hardmode. The second was about 2 months later on May 6th where you reported as someone who was in possession of several pieces of Solar Flare armor earlier than when should’ve been possible. The player who was distributing was unknown, but you still had some items that were impossible to obtain, so you were banned anyways. However, the fact that there’s two reports against you for similar things doesn’t look very well.

This isn’t very relevant since there’s ways of doing so. A simple internet search could show one how if they really wanted to.

6 Likes

First i would like to apologize for the late response had tests for classes today. Second the anchor was in trash can so i took it i had just bought the game on moblie so i didnt know when certain items were available i just though had free loot and took it because at this point every thing was gone and i didnt know to much about world regen yet

6 Likes

And the solar armor was also dropped someone and if i remember correctly i removed and deleted the armor once people starting saying it was from a hacker I understand that these coincidences are suspicious from the 2 reports practically back to back but i can promise to you that now nothing like that will every happen again. I love play survival with others it bring more fun and chaos to bosses and the way you play please all i want is a second chance

6 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

Would that be the correct rule?

6 Likes
  1. That’s not quoted correctly.
  2. Refer to my previous reply:
6 Likes

Is this correct:

6 Likes

Yes, it is. Thanks for sticking with it. Anyways…

6 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

6 Likes

1.Yes I understand why what i did broke the rule

2.Yes I know how to avoid breaking the rules again

1. I promise to never break the rules again

4.Yes I understand that if i break the same rule again i will be unable to appeal.

6 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

6 Likes