Unban my account please

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I was 13 I think at the time I got banned one day when I was playing survival I was fed up with wof frustrated I found some terraria hacks and downloaded them. I used the hacks managed to kill wof with them and got banned. I was just a naïve child back then and didn’t know that you could get banned for hacking.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Sorta of if I read the rules like I was suppose to I wouldn’t have done it but I was an idiot child who didn’t know them and threw caution to the wind instead but I was just a child back then so I don’t think a permanent ban was necessary.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
because I was just a kid when I played on the server and I just want a second chance to play on the server again. I have really fond memories on it and would like to return.

3 Likes

There’s a couple things I’d like to address before proceeding.

First,

Did you break the rules knowingly or not? If you read the rules, but anger still got the better of you and you decided to cheat anyways, how can we be sure that you won’t let that happen again in the future?

Secondly, why did you attempt to ban evade the day after you were originally banned?

3 Likes

No I did not break the rules knowingly and I deleted the cheat application after I knew using it would get me banned. I tried to ban evade so I could play again on the server without hacks.

3 Likes

Very well.

Will you make sure you don’t do that again?

2 Likes

yes and I will make sure I read the rules once I join the server.

2 Likes

I suggest taking a look right now for the next part of the appeal.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

this is the rule I broke

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

1.yes because i used a cheating program togive me an unfair advantage
2.yes do not use an external program to mod your game unless its a texture pack
3. yes I will not break the rule again.
4. yes I understand I wont be able to appeal another ban

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes