Unban.me.please

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I learned my lesson not to do that again

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

what now???

2 Likes

Read it again.

2 Likes

i dont get it

2 Likes

Basically, look for the rule you broke in the rules section, and quote it. There’s a guide on how to quote rules here.

2 Likes

I already quoted it

2 Likes

Where is it? I don’t see it.

In case you posted it in the guide or the rules section, you’re actually supposed to post it here as a reply.

2 Likes

I broke this rule

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all thing
2 Likes

Could you try editing it to include the full rule? It’s incomplete.

2 Likes

and this too

2 Likes

Again, could you edit that first rule? It’s still incomplete.

2 Likes

15 minutes later, and you still haven’t done anything other than changing the I to an i…’

I’ll be waiting for it for about 45 minutes before I go offline.

Edit: I can see that you edited it, but it’s not a quote anymore…

2 Likes

Sorry i was having a problem in copy paste

2 Likes

Yeah, it was a quote a while ago but not anymore… Can you turn it back into a quote?

2 Likes

I broke this rule

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

Yes
Yes
Yes i will never
Yes i understand

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes