Unban me please its not fair

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban.dark-gaming.com/7578

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i didnt break any rules this is where i get free items and then now im banned idk how me and my brothers all get free items from this and they are all banned also i dont know what i did

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I dont think its fair because you banned the internet so when you banned hamoodi then i got banned too

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because i like to have all the items for free and then i can play zombie gamemode and then i can also show off the items to the people in multiterraria

2 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

(Particularly, Q4 is missing an * after the question, as a result changing it from bold to italics.)

2 Likes

Ok sorry sir

2 Likes

Based on your ban link, your name is adadad, am I correct?

2 Likes

Thats hamoodis name my name kadem

2 Likes

I see. I suggest that Hamoodi, who was banned, makes the appeal.

2 Likes

Ok but can you ban him instead and uban me

2 Likes

Not sure if I can do that though, because bans are always by IP. I can’t unban you without unbanning him too.

2 Likes

What if i tell on him and he says sorry

2 Likes

Ask him to be the one responding to me.

2 Likes

Ok i will give him my ipad

3 Likes

The ban code is ban.dark-gaming.com/7578

I broke it knowing i knew that you guys would tell me to stop and i would stop but i didnt know i would get banned bro i just wanted to go in pve and i wanted to show off i didnt want to cheat so i didnt go in zombie or survival im not even registered im sorry i wanted to show how i could kill boss in one try

2 Likes

From past experience, people who enter the server with modified clients usually go there for an unfair advantage over others in any particular gamemode, and usually when they ‘stop’ they don’t actually uninstall the modified client itself and continue using it later.

You wanting to use one to kill a boss in one try is a prime example. Do you understand why it’s a bad thing?

2 Likes

Wait i have to give him the ipad again

3 Likes

No i dont know why i thought pve was just to kill bosses i didnt knwo i thought it was harmless but i learn it now im sorry and i wont use it but i wont uninstall it i still want to use it in my own world with my brother is that ok

2 Likes

Yeah, modified clients for personal use in local worlds is perfectly acceptable; just don’t ever think about using it on this server or any other server.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I found it i didnt read them before but now i read it and im sorry here i put it here

2 Likes

I know it says i cant appeal but im really sorry my brother too

2 Likes

Hmm, something’s wrong. I suggest putting [quote=“system, post:1, topic:421”] in the next line instead of at the end of the first. If it’s not clear, tell me.

2 Likes