Unban me, I was banned for trying to bypass caps i think

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/9618

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did know that cap spamming and slurs were against the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, but I am also very new to the server. I joined last Thursday.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really want to have one more chance and not break the rules this time, It is my favourite server. I won’t be aggressive to anyone anymore.

6 Likes

You are missing the ban link (You can obtain it by attempting to join the server) and a space between Q2 and Q3.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

7 Likes

I have put the ban link up now.

4 Likes

Alright I am doing it now.

3 Likes

I also have one more thing, someone just suddenly banned me on dark gaming discord server just leaving a link about my terraria appeal, is it since if I am banned from the terraria server I am also not permitted on the discord server?

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to quote it but I know the rules I have broke

5 Likes

I did it, it is at the quoted rules part. Unless you want me to send it here.

5 Likes

You need to quote the correct rule(s) in a new reply. I do not see this. Refer to my previous message if you are unsure of how to quote the rules.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.