Unban FunkVG

[Q1] Provide the ban link
Link:Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I didn’t read the rules and in survival, the gamemode I was in, I thought I could get away with breaking a house, because the game allowed me to do so. Usually the houses that other players make do not allow you to break them, so I thought it would be ok to break the arena for items.

[Q3] Do you think you ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I think my ban was fair, and I shouldn’t break others creations.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I will never grief again. I personally think, now I look back on what I have done, it was a disgusting act that nobody should do. I hope you decide to unban me, I promise to be better in the future.

6 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

7 Likes

I have finished my editing, I hope it’s not too badly written :grin:

6 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

I broke this rule I think

6 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
7 Likes

1.Yes, I understand why what I did broke the rules stated.

1. Yes I can avoid them by not breaking, wether purposely or accidentally, the rules of not griefing.

2. I agree not to break these rules in the future, and not break any others either.

3. Yes I agree that I may be stripped of my ability to appeal if I break these rules again.

5 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

6 Likes