Unban Appeal(Elfo)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Well seeing as i was fully understanding of the consequences yes i did sadly, but it was honestly used as a joke, or for comedic purposes.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was definitely a fair ban.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because i am extrememly sorry for my transgressions, and i have choosen to repent for my actions, and attempt to appeal my ban, if not it is completely understandable, if if so i would be very grateful, and i would never use such profanities again in this server. Thanks for reading and i hope you can consider appealing my ban.

1 Like

You need to edit your [Q1] response to reflect your current ban link. Try accessing the server to receive the link. It takes a second after being banned for staff to create a ban link.

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

1 Like

So how to i find the link i cant find it anywhere

1 Like

Please read.

1 Like

All it is saying is lost connection.

1 Like

I was not intending to be rude by that statement. Typically, players get their ban link by trying to access the server. I set up the link, so I am not sure why you are not able to see it. Your ban link is: ban.dark-gaming.com/10726. Please add this as your response to [Q1].

2 Likes

Okay thanks dude, its fine i didnt see the please anyways so it wasnt really rude ig.

1 Like

Ive edited it btw, appreciate it.

1 Like

So if would you please consider my ban appeal, that would be much obliged.

1 Like

I banned you because you broke two server rules on multiple occasions.

Rules Broken:

• S1#5, Profanity and Related.
  • S1#6, Religious, sexual, political or other.

On multiple occasions, you used profanity at other players, including myself, and you used sexual language/innuendos similarly. I would like to go over a few pieces of evidence I’ve collected.

Evidence:

elfo 1

This was not an appropriate way to respond after not being helped as you would have liked.

elfo 2

After I kicked you, you said this to me. I knew that you were going to continue with this behavior simply because the warning was ignored.

You then switched names. The IPs matched, so there is no question this was you. I had warned you to stop with the sexual language, and you had to say it once more. This tells me that you do not actually heed warnings. This was the last warning I was willing to give you.

elfo 6
elfo 7
elfo 8
elfo 9
elfo 10
elfo 11

More profanity at others. Clearly my previous warnings did not discourage you.

elfo 14

You continue with sexual innuendos. This was the last chat violation I was willing to see.

You state you are sorry, but is this only because I have finally held you accountable for your actions? To proceed with the appeal, I need to be fairly certain that if you are unbanned, you are much more likely to follow the rules going forth than not to. I am not that certain yet. Would you like to explain why you ignored my warnings?

1 Like

Well i completely understand your precautions, and also understand what i did was wrong, and id completely understand if you refuse to unban me, because everything i did was very unprofessional and rude, but mostly for comedic effect, to attempt to lighten the mood in a few cases, and i do understand that there are alot of kids on the server who are unaccustomed to hearing such profane language, and ive been trying to get a ban appeal for 2 and a half hours now, and why would i try so hard to get a ban appeal of i was just going to end up saying something else to get myself banned, and if you do consider to unban me, i will not use such profanities again, and will not use anymore sexual innuendos any longer. But if you choose to permanently ban me than it is perfectly fine and acceptable, and all i wish to you is to enjoy your night.

1 Like

I am confident enough to proceed with this response.

1 Like

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

1 Like

I very much appreciate it :pray:, and will not do such action again.

1 Like

I think i quoted wrong lemme redo

1 Like

I broke these rules:

I was being rude or malicious towards others, using profanities towards others, i was using sexual innuendos to address certain characters and to ask for a sword, and i was also using profanities to adress problems that were seen.

You broke:

• S1#5, Profanity and Related.
  • S1#6, Religious, sexual, political or other.

Please requote only the rules you broke.

And also 1 and 4 but ill also add 5 aswell

1 Like

You only need to quote the rules you broke. Please try quoting both correct rules again.

1 Like

Well i was also being malicous towards others, and ruining the feel of the community, if you wish to include those.

1 Like