Ultimus' Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was just having a fun time, I wasn’t trying to ruin anyone’s experience I was just being silly like I usually am.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, because I was just goofing off, nobody was getting mad I was drowning the Angler and all I knew he would come back. I was just having some fun, and I was warned to not do it by Big Russ but I wasn’t hurting anyone’s experience and if I did I apologize.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I don’t think anyone should be banned because of this since it was a accident, I shouldn’t have disobeyed the mods, it was very out of character for me and I’m sorry if I angered anymore.

4 Likes

Doing a quick search back it doesn’t seem like it was just the Angler, but at least the Guide as well:

How I see it is that both are relatively important; Angler lets people grind for helpful equipment slowly even if they can’t or don’t want to venture out for any given reason, and the Guide both for crafting as well as being important for summoning a core boss. Therefore, how would killing them and making players have to wait for their services not be ruining the player experience by wasting players’ time?

4 Likes

I’m really sorry if I ruined anyone’s experience, I forgot him and the guide were useful for said things. I wasn’t thinking properly due to the fact I hadn’t really matured due to this a few months ago. I just didn’t notice I was angering anyone in the chat due to my own impulsiveness and real life difficulty to not get distracted, I’m sorry if I annoyed anyone, I was just trying to get some attention back then.

4 Likes

Very well. Let’s proceed.

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

This is the rule I broke

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. Yes, I understand that I messed with other player’s experiences by drowning the Guide and the Angler.

2. Yes, just don’t drown the Angler or the Guide and I’m all good.

3. I agree to not break the rules in the future and be a good Ultimus.

4. Yes, I’m aware that if I get banned again then I won’t be able to appeal.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes