U0a's 2nd ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I now have a better understanding of the rules, and I am sorry for what I said. I will not make any mistakes like this in the future, and I will take the rules more seriously. I would just like to play on the server again. Thank you.

9 Likes

Looking back at your messages in game, why did you refuse to believe it was staff impersonation?

7 Likes

Before I was banned, I thought impersonation was only limited to using staff members’ usernames and didn’t think much of it. After being banned, I looked over the terraria server rules, and I now see what I did was wrong.

7 Likes

That doesn’t really convince me, when you were reported for staff impersonation you said the same message as you did in game:

Looking at the report it clearly tells the exact rule you broke. The message you sent both in game and forum were unexpected, this makes me conclude you are targeting a specific member of the community, it’s noticeable you are exposing your hate among the player you said to, why is that? what were your intentions?

6 Likes

Originally I said it as a joke in chat, and on the report, (though I know jokes don’t get me around the rules,) to mock Glasia, which I regret. I replied “i will ban you” minutes before the ban, when I didn’t know the gravity of what I said had. I know it was foolish and immature of me, and I apologize to Glasia for it. I have realized over the past couple weeks that Glasia is just trying to further enforce the rules to benefit the community. I never really hated them, I just felt that they were irritating at times, and I am sorry Glasia.

6 Likes

Why right after the report you sent this message in server discord: “bye @Glаsia”? So you knew you were about to be banned, as result making [Q2] incorrect.

3 Likes

No, I said bye after realizing that I’d soon be banned in the discord, because I had already seen the ban link in-game.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

This is the rule I broke:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes